Ex On The Beach

Title: Ex on the beach {Larry Stylinson}

Author: LouisSavedMe_x

Time: 3h 39m (40 chapters)

Finished:

Smut:

Other information: Demi Levato's pronouns are incorrect in this fic as it was written before they announced their pronouns which are they/them
(Oh I just looked at demis insta and the pronouns are they/them/she/her so I guess the fic isn't entirely wrong.)

Description: "I just can't believe you are here, Louis! You knew this was ex on the beach!" Harry snaps, hands in his hair.

"The directors didn't know that, you idiot. You think I would be here if I knew you were as well? I don't want you near me, Harry. I'm here because of Danielle, not you. Nobody knows you are my ex, remember? Larry isn't real, never was." Louis' voice is sarcastic and he spits their shipname like it's the dirtiest word he could possibly speak.

"Don't say that, Lou..." Harry whispers.

"'Your words, not mine."

6 celebrity singles, not afraid of being with all sexes,
will spend 3 weeks in a luxurious villa in Hawaii
together to find love, easy like that.
Or not that easy? What they don't know is that they are part of ex on the beach, celebrity edition. What will happen when exes show up, even the ex that the world didn't know you had? That happens to Harry Styles. A once in a lifetime adventure that should have been filled with sun, cocktails, fun, lust, parties and love, is replaced by drama and heartbreak.

If you are a fan of smooth sailing then this is definitely not for you as there is so much drama that I've got whiplash.

Who doesn't love a good drama tho?

I love how everyone is just so bi, like there is no homophobia except from he who shall not be named. Everyone just vibes and kisses who the fuck they want to (the way it should be) with concent obvs except another person who shall not be named doesn't want to oblige to that *huffffffs*