Off The Record

Title: Off The Record

Author: tobaccovanillou (real author is tomlinsontoes on ao3)

Time: 7h 10m (11 chapters)

Finished:

Smut:

Description: Louis is an out of control teen heartthrob, Harry is hired to get him back on track and they both hate each other while they secretly don't.

"I'm not your personal assistant you know," Harry says once he gets there and Louis lets him in and he shoves the bag into his hands. "I'm your publicist."

"I know that," Louis smiles a devilish grin patting Harry in the middle of his chest as he takes the bag,
"but look at you personally assisting me," he says looking in the bag and pulling out the Cheetos. I also know that my PA turns his phone on silent at night, and clearly, you don't. Waiting for a booty call or something?" Louis says turning on his heels and scurrying over to his sofa and plopping down. Harry swears he sees a puff of orange dust soar into the air when Louis opens the bag. He's amazed that couch is as clean as it looks.

Ahhhhhhhhh! This was so so so so so so good. Really unique and ugh I just loved it.
I loved Harry in this, and obviously Louis. I even loved Nick in this, which is odd because Nick is usually Nick Grimshit

It was really fucking good and I was actaully interested in the background not just Larry.

Not much appearances from any of the other 1D boys.