Chapter 9

You were currently getting dressed as you  spent the day investigating a gang that has been involved with prostitution and human trafficking.
You were always investigating on that type of business as you wanted to shut it down completely, it utterly disgusted how people were forced into that life.

You wore your black leather jacket with a black top and black shorts with your favorite thigh strap in which there was your throwing knifes and a taser.
You also had your utility belt with other tools that you might need as you would be by yourself.

You were beyond pissed at what you discovered so you were ready to beat people up until they didn't have a face.
You walked down the stairs with a blank look, not your usual smile that adored your face.

You went into the kitchen and grabbed the knife sharping tool and started to sharpen your knifes, not soon after it was time for dinner so the other executives came down as they ordered takeout.

' Man they probably don't even know how to cook' you thought as you kept sharpening the knife .
They sat at the table while some of them curiously looked at what you were doing, you looked like you were about to murder someone and they didn't want interfere with whatever was happening.

Except one idiot that would regret it dearly.
" Oh what are you doing, are you going to cook or something" rindou said while laughing.
" Rindou-" Ran was about to warn his brother .

A knife flew right past his cheek while cutting it and making it bleed instantly, his eyes went wide as he felt the crimson liquid flow down to his neck.
When he looked at you he shivered as you looked ultimately like a bomb about to explode.

You walked slowly past him and took the knife out and put it back into your strap, you just grabbed him by his neck harshly and whispered something in his ear .
His eyes went wide again as he stayed silent.

" I'm not eating with you, i have something to do bye" you said as you walked out while rindou just stayed put .

"Didn't you see how pissed she was? You are crazy" Ran looked at his brother bleeding onto his suit.

" That looks painful" Sanzu walked into the room as he looked at the younger haitani.

" What happened rindou, and why are you bleeding" Mikey walked into the room .

" He pissed y/n off and she threw a knife at him" kokonoi said as he laughed.

" Got to admit it she is intimidating " Mochi said as he started eating.

" Agreed" Takeomi nodded while he smoked his cigarette.

You on the other hand walked in the club that had the main base for human trafficking, as you walked in you saw multiple scared looking girls that didn't even glance at you once come out of rooms .

You headed further down in the hallway as you saw guards coming at you but you just tased them so it would be quicker to get through.

The last room as you could hear had a lot of people inside as you just knocked and then when someone opened the door you threw a smoke bomb inside.
After that you tased everyone except the boss and dragged him by his hair towards the back entrance.

It was dimly lit as you dragged him towards your car and tased him ,  he instantly fell on the floor as you put him in the trunk of your car locking it.
You were taking no chances if he woke up, he could have attacked you when you were driving.

As you drove to he abandoned building that you always used to interrogate you thought on how to make him pay for everything that he did.

Obviously beating the shit out of him slowly and then leaving him tied to a chair while the police will arrest him as you already sent the information to the police about his past and current crimes.

You dragged him again and tied him up tight with metal wires as it dug into his skin.
To that he started to gain consciousness and tried to move but soon he screamed as he felt the metal cutting his flesh.

"Wakey wakey" you said as you wore your knuckle rings.

You threw your first hit directly on his nose as it started spouting blood everywhere , then the second one on his jaw.

" Please , i'll give you how much money you want, please leave me"he pleaded.
'Sick motherfucker , after what he has done he still has the courage to say that'

" Oh i will leave you, but you won't be conscious"you said as you just looked at him dead in the eye.
You beat him up badly after that, he would remember it for the rest of his life.

You called the police and started to head to the Bonten mansion as it was now 3 am.
You had a spare key but the guards would open the door anyways so you were fine.

You walked in as you realised that there were still people up , that was Kakucho working on his laptop in the living room and Ran smoking a cigarette while talking to Takeomi.

They took note of your presence, your face had blood on it as you just walked upstairs with your sore hands from all of that punching.
That mother fucker is going to be in jail for life and you were relieved , he was the main cause of all that trafficking .

You heard that the same time that he got arrested the girls were saved from the club and brought in for questioning. They can finally live their life freely.

You got under  the shower and started to take off the dirtiness out, the water hit your skin as you felt the warm sensation of burning on your knuckles.

As you stepped out and dried your hair you wore a simple black silk dress gown, you didn't even bother eating as you collapsed into your bed with a heavy sigh.

Another day of a private detective that saves innocent lives.