Chapter 15

Hello my dears, where do i start?
I started this story because i wanted to see a badasss mc instead of the weak and frail ones that i have read about so far , this is why i created this story in the first place .
I didn't even think it would get attention as this is my second story, i focus more on my other one called Butterfly Effect ( tokyo revengers x reader) so when this story started getting attention i was happy, but i never imagined that in 16 days after starting it i would get 10k views...
Thank you for leaving your feedback and making this possible...i adore each and one of you.

It's all thanks to you.

—————————<3———————-<3—————

You were entering the mansion after your make out session with Hanma , you touched your lips as you thought about the kiss.
Damn that was hot.

' I doubt i'll ever see him again, had a good time for sure tho' you thought as you entered the bonten mansion.

While entering , you took your shoes off you as heard the music playing in the mansion, you shrugged it off and went to get a glass of water, damn you were dehydrated.

As you walked in you saw that there was music playing and the executives seemed like they were partying amongst themselves while drinking.
You grabbed a glass of water and them felt a presence behind you.

"You're back? Come and drink with us~" Ran basically dragged you towards the living room.

" Oi stop dragging me" you glared at him as he just dismissed you.

You sat on the sofa as the smell of alcohol entered your lungs, god you wanted to gag so bad.
" Ran why the fuck did you drag me here, i'm tired" you rolled your eyes as you rested your head on the sofa headrest while crossing your legs.

The room went a bit quiet as you looked back at them, why did it get so quiet.

" Y/n didn't you say men were trash, your neck says otherwise" Kokonoi pointed out.

Oh shit you forgot the hickeys Hanma left.

" Koko i didn't know you were such a gossip bitch" you laughed " And men are trash, but i never said i couldn't have fun , did i ?"

" Aw but you could have come to me if you wanted fun" Ran whispered in your ear from behind.

" Ran you literally are a manwhore , don't want to catch your diseases" you pushed his head away from your face. I mean he was undeniably attractive but he probably uses girls for their body so hell no.

You heard some snickers around the room, you turned towards kakucho and sat next to him.

" How do you even work with these idiots" you asked actually interested in how he didn't lose his mind.

" Don't even ask"he sighed as he sipped on his drink.

" Yo y/n want some?" Mochizuki offered you a drink.

" I'll pass, i don't drink, thank you for offering tho"you replied smiling .

" Wait seriously?" Ran and Kokonoi 'were too stunned to speak' (meme insert ;)

" Yes, why are you so suprised, i care about my liver" you responded bored

"You are something else" Akashi spoke while exhaling a wave of smoke , this dude smokes all day.

" I guess, pretty soon your lungs are going to match your hair if ya keep smoking" you shrugged while looking around the room, everyone was present except sanzu , hell even mikey was there eating dorayakis.

" Is this all you do, commit crimes and party?" you asked tiredly. " Do you not have any interest in something normal"

" We should ask the same question to you" Rindou said , man he is always on his man period.

" I am normal, i don't kill or do crimes" you looked at him , staring daggers . " Jellyfish looking ass" you muttered.

" What did you say?" he heard you damn well.

" That i absolutely adore you, you know what ? Let's get married and go live somewhere." you said smiling happily.

" I said Jellyfish looking ass, do you want me to repeat it again ?" you now dropped your smile and started mocking the man .

Oh how you adored making him lose his shit.

"Rin she is playing with you, don't cave in" Ran laughed.

Rindou scoffed as he drank the liquor that was in the  shot glass in his respective hand, the man was losing his cool.

You smiled in return as you touched your neck to feel the hickeys, damn he did leave a lot of them.

" So who was the guy" Kakucho asked.
Well that's a first, him speaking to you first? .

" Some dude that i met at a restaurant" you said as you recalled your encounter with him.

" Just like that?"Kokonoi pressed.

" You don't even know if i even did anything, why you so curious? You love me or something Hajime~" you softly chuckled, knowing the effect that you had on him.
Or any men , you had your charm that seemed to work on anyone.

He smirked at you while you both just stared at each other, making it a staring contest , you at the end won as he sighed.

" Get a room" Rindou gagged at you both.

" Oh how you wish you were in Koko's place" you winked at him while getting up and walking towards your room.

" I'm tired, so night and i can't wait to see your hungover faces" you made your way towards your room.

———————<3—————————-<3————————

Did you enjoy this chapter?
I'm late on my assignment but i needed to put this up to thank you all for your support... i'm so happy that there are people who genuinely enjoy my writing.
I love you all and hope that you are doing well.
Remember to take care of your mental health and body.
<3