Chapter 12

After the heated discussion in the Bonten mansion you headed towards your target.

Location: Roppongi

Target: Mr Kyosaki

Goal: Obtain information

3rd pov:

The room started to feel heavy around her as his lips slowly ghosted above her neck making her feel sparks of electricity around her whole body.

He slowly started to leave kisses around her neck and jawline making her shiver with ecstasy .

As he started to feel her thigh she moved his hand on her face " kiss me" .

He obliged and she reached for her leg strap and took out her knife before he could even go near her face.

" He-y-y what are you doing?" he said as he felt the blade on his neck.

She stared at him dead in the eye and proceed to press the blade further making him bleed crimson liquid down is versace suit.

" You know Mr Kiyosaki , you men are so easy.. clouded with lust and no self control. And this will be the reason of your demise.. "

" You are crazy let me g-go " he started to feel the blade deeper in his neck , reaching for his phone to call the guards , his hand was pushed away and stepped on by Y/n.

" I assure you that you won't be able to run Kiyosaki san" she said in a mocking manner.

She reached into her pocket and messaged bonten's men, after they came in and took Mr Kiyosaki into their custody.

Normal pov:

Mikey said he would give you some of his men for support on your mission against Mr Kyosaki, he was the one who was going putting the new drug on the market so you had to stop him.

After Kyosaki was escorted you sent away the other men in the room and took out the lighter in your hand.

"Bye bye" you said as you put the whole empty warehouse on fire by dropping the lighter on the line of petroleum on the floor.

The building was empty except for the drugs, you obviously didn't want a new catastrophic drug on the market so you decided to get rid of it in the best way as no one can get their hands on it.

You walked out with a satisfied look on your face as you got on your bike and started to head back to the Bonten mansion.

You walked in as you saw everyone having dinner together while talking about business, you took your helmet off and placed it on the kitchen counter as they noticed you came back.

" So the mission was successful, good job"mikey said with his usual dull voice.

His gaze lingered longer than usual and he was staring at your neck for some reason.

" Do i have something on my face , a photo will last longer "you said while laughing.

" Uhh y/n you had some fun~" Kokonoi said while smirking.

It then occurred to you that they were probably looking at the hickeys Mr Kyosaki left , you smirked as you spoke up.

"Awweee you jelly?"you rolled your eyes.

Some of the executives looked at your neck while others didn't care, those ones just kept talking amongst themselves.

" Ew" you said touching your neck.

"Takeomi can i have your lighter one second?" you asked while reaching your hand out.

" Since when you smoke ?" he asked confused.

" Oh i don't smoke~"

You looked through your phone camera and started to see the single red patch decoring your delicate skin.You turned the lighter on as Takeomi widened his eyes.

" What the-" he attracted everyone's attention as they looked at you with some confused and some wide eyes

You brought the lighter to your neck and burned the flesh where the red mark was, you only burned a little but , just enough that it would heal in less than a week.

" See , now it's better" you smirked at their shocked faces, you just burned a hickey off with a lighter just because you didn't like it.

Ran whistled.
" God damn you are insane" he looked at you with his head resting on his palm as he looked at you smiling.

" You are something else" kokonoi chuckled while looking at you, he wouldn't lie he found that attractive.

" She is nuts" sanzu said.

" It's not like you are sane druggie" Rindou replied rolling his eyes.