# : 𝟎𝟐𝟕

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟕 )𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟕 )
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

Stumbling she made her way towards the bathroom, holding onto walls for support since her legs weren't in the best condition. Kakucho followed her catching what she had been putting down.

The bathroom was gender-neutral, mainly a family bathroom or for those who hadn't identified as male or female. He entered behind her as her arms wrapped around his neck not wanting to fall on her knees.

Their eyes locked with one another as the door closed behind him, a deep shade of red engraved on Kakucho's face. " Isn't this.. a little too soon," he said as he felt a weight on his neck causing him to sink closer towards her.

( name ) knew how wrong it was to lie, or to fool someone. Especially someone like him since he was seen to be ' nice ' or ' kind,' to her. She hadn't felt the same kindness since she'd been talking to Inui or Rin, so it felt so bad to lie.

" I can't.." Turning away she uttered a response and avoided eye contact. Her words caused kakucho to knit a brow in confusion.

" That's fine we don't—" before he could finish his sentence she cut him off, " it's not like that.. I can't do ' this ' I can't lie."

She removed her hands from his neck and leaned against the sink, the last time she attempted to betray Ran she got raped. 'What do I do.. what do I do,' the question lingered on her mind as she grabbed her hair and doubled over.