Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Ryoma POV

I was sitting on a train going from Nagoya to Tokyo, I was finally able to escape that hellish orphanage after 5 fucking years. As the train moved forward, I was looking outside the window and started to remember how I ended up in that orphanage.

*Flashback 5 years ago

Me and my family were having a vacation in Nagoya, we were walking down the street to look for something to buy.

Ryoma: "Hey dad, can I buy some souvenirs? I want to gift them to Kyo-chan!" (Kyoko's nickname)

Ryoma's dad: "Hehe, sure. You both really are close, aren't you?"

Reina: "Onii-chan, it's not fair! Why do you always buy something for her, but never bought me something?!" said Reina as she pouted

Ryoma's mom: "Looks who's jealous right now?" she said while giggling from Reina's action

Suddenly, a man with a knife blocked our path. He was threatening us and demanded us to give him money. Both mom and dad were on guard right now, trying to find an escape to save us.

Ryoma's dad: "Ryoma, go escape with your sister!"

Ryoma: "But, what about you guys?"

Ryoma's mother: "Don't worry about us! Mom and dad will find you!

Ryoma's dad: "RYOMA, GO!"

I ran as fast as I could to escape the man while holding Reina's hand.

Reina: "Onii-chan, where are we going?" she said as she trembled in fear

Ryoma: "I don't know."

When we found an ally way, we decided to hide there for a while. After waiting for 30 minutes, neither mom nor dad came to us, so we decided to come back and what we found was unexpected.

We found people and police officers covering both mom and dad's bodies and arresting the man. I froze for a while until a police officer came to me and introduce himself as Inspector Takahashi. From there, both me and Reina were brought to an orphanage in Nagoya.

*End of flashback

So, that's how a simple family trip became a tragedy. From there, I live in the orphanage where I met that bastard, Sakamoto Reiji. I always clenched my fist whenever I think of that guy. But, thanks to Inspector Takahashi I was able to survive that hellish 5 years.

*Flashback 3 years ago in the orphanage

???: "Oi, Watanabe! Get your ass here!!"

Ryoma: "What do you want, Sakamoto? Another fight?"

Reiji: "Hell yeah!! I'm not gonna stop until I win!" he said as he ready to start another fight

We dueled countless times, and I still won. Of course, I lose at first when I joined the orphanage, but I trained my body so I can endure all of their attacks.

Reina: "Onii-chan... help me..."

Reina is calling me, is she being bullied again by the kids? I ran as fast as I can to her.

Ryoma: "YOU BASTARDS!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

I chased them off and hugged Reina tightly. Those kids... they're from Sakamoto's gang, aren't they? So, they're messing with her to avenge their leader? That's fucking bullshit.