Extra Chapter #3: Kyoko's Birthday

*Afternoon, April 27

*Ryoma POV

Today is Kyoko's birthday, I'm planning to bring her on a date before going to Cafe Vinyl to meet the other Peaky P-key members. I'm currently waiting for her at a station.

Kyoko: "Ryoma!!"

Ryoma: "Hey!"

Kyoko: "Sorry I'm late, I got held back at school."

Ryoma: "Haha, it's fine! Looks like your fans are looking forward to your birthday?"

Kyoko: "Yeah... Nearly every step I walked, people just came to me and gave me letters or presents." she said as she showed me a bag full of presents.

Ryoma: "Woah, let me carry it for you. But you are happy, right?"

Kyoko: "Of course!! I really appreciate their support, and of course... I'm happy to be together with you..." she said with a small blush on her cheeks.

I can only smile when I looked at her.

Ryoma: "I'm glad to hear that from you. Now, shall we?" I said as I offered her my hand, and we walked while we were holding hands.

*Timeskip to ???

We arrived in front of a well-known burger restaurant, as we were about to get inside, Kyoko held my wrist.

Kyoko: "Wait, Ryoma, are you sure? This place is expensive, you know?"

Ryoma: "Yeah, it's fine, I already saved enough money for this occasion. Now come on, I already reserved a seat for us."

Kyoko: "O-Oh... Okay, if you say so."

We entered the restaurant and we sat in our reserved seats. After that, we ordered our meals.

Ryoma: "Excuse me, can we get two special burgers?"

Waiter: "Of course, coming right up!"

Kyoko: "Thank you for bringing me here for my birthday."

Ryoma: "Don't worry about it, I've been wanting to bring you here, and I thought this will be the best occasion." I said with a smile.

Kyoko: "Oh, I see." she was smiling the whole time. Damn, her smile is too cute.

After waiting for a while, our order arrived.

Kyoko's eyes were sparkling at this point, I can only giggle at her cuteness

Kyoko: "Let's dig in!!"

Ryoma: *giggles* "Sure, let's eat."

Kyoko was enjoying every bite.

Kyoko: "Wow! The meat here is different than the other places I went!"

Ryoma: "Yeah, they ace the meat quality here."

*Timeskip 30 minutes later

*Kyoko POV

We finished our meals and we walked together down the streets, it was one of the best meals I've ever eaten, especially the fact that I ate it with the man I love.

Ryoma: "Kyoko." he said as he stopped his step.

Kyoko: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Ryoma: "Can you give me your hand?"

Kyoko: "Eh? Okay." 

Ryoma then held my right hand and suddenly he put a black strap bracelet on my hand.

Ryoma: *giggles* "I knew it will look great on you."

Kyoko: "Ryoma..." I couldn't imagine how red my face was.

Ryoma: "I haven't said the words, huh? Happy birthday, Kyoko, I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you." he said with a smile that warmed my heart.

I didn't waste my time and just hugged him tightly while I buried my face in his chest.

Kyoko: "Ryoma, thank you very much!! Of course this will be an amazing year, especially when you're with me!"

Ryoma: "No problem, I'm glad that you are happy today." he said as he gently patted my back.

Ryoma: "Now, let's go to Vinyl, the others are waiting for you."

I nodded at him with a huge smile on my face.

*Timeskip to Vinyl

We finally arrived at Vinyl, I then opened the door.

Everyone: "Happy birthday, Kyoko!!"

I saw Peaky P-key, Happy Around, Photon Maiden, and my other friends congratulated me on my birthday, they even prepared a cake for me.

Kyoko: "Thank you, everyone!!" I said with the brightest smile I can make.

Kyoko: *in thought* ("Thank you... I feel blessed to be surrounded by people who care about me.")

~Finished~

Author's note:

Happy birthday, best girl, Yamate Kyoko!!! I decided to make a special chapter for her birthday, and this is it! I hope you all enjoy it! And I will take a break from writing until May, I will continue to give a new update in mid-May. Thank you for reading!!

And best of luck to whoever pulls for her birthday banner :)

~NoirShiro