Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Timeskip three weeks later

*Ryoma POV

It's been three weeks since the Fallen Angle's chaotic mess in Nagoya. Surprisingly, I haven't run into them since then, it's either Reiji forbids them to mess with me or they're still feared me... I just hope I won't jinx myself after thinking like that.

I've been living a peaceful life now, living as a normal high school student and after school, I work part-time at the clinic. I even managed to buy my own laptop from the money I got from my job. But, the Fallen Angle's presence still bothers me until now. I was deep in my thought until my phone notification snapped me back to reality.

~~~~~

Yukina

[Ryoma.]

Ryoma

[What's wrong, Yukina?]

Yukina

[I need to talk with you.]

Ryoma

[Sure, where should we meet?]

Yukina

[Meet me at Hazawa Cafe this afternoon.]

Ryoma

[Okay, see you there.]

~~~~~

*Timeskip to Hazawa Cafe

I arrived at Hazawa Cafe and I found Yukina sitting at a table of two, I then sit in front of her.

Ryoma: "Hey."

Yukina: "Hey."

Ryoma: "So, why did you call me here?"

Yukina: "About that fucking producer who nearly got you arrested."

Ryoma: "Oh, him? Why didn't you call Kyoko to talk about this? It was her unit that he targeted."

Yukina: "About that... Lisa invited her to hang out with her today."

Ryoma: "I see... So, what do you know about him other than he's the one who destroyed uncle's career in music?"

Yukina: "He and his agency went downhill after father's retirement, many of their talents decided to switch their label and as a result, he began to scouting many musical groups to join their agency."

Ryoma: "I see... So he was desperate enough to get them to sign into his agency... He even went far to bribe a police officer to protect him..."

Yukina: "What?! Bribery?!" she said surprised

Ryoma: "Yeah, he even nearly got me arrested back there... especially when I have some personal issue with the cop he bribed..."

Yukina: "Personal issue?"

Ryoma: "You know how my lifestyle before I return to Tokyo right? Livin' in a hellish orphanage, the owner barely fed us, need to survive on our own, no wonder there are many orphans out there who fell into the criminal world..."

Yukina: "What are you getting at?"

Ryoma: "I used to run into a lot of problems with the cop, his name is Fukuda, a corrupt one if I can say myself... He always receives dirty money to keep his mouth and his underlings' mouth shut."