Chapter 14

*Third Person POV

The day of D4 FES has finally come. Many DJ units have gathered here from across Japan. Clockworks and Photon Maiden came to the stage together since they will have a short briefing with their producer.

Shano: "So, the day has come. Be sure to give them your best performance!"

Clockworks/Photon Maiden: "Yes, ma'am!"

Shano: "Be sure to use your time wisely, you all will have a busy schedule trough out the event, you will have many interviews from a lot of media."

They all nodded at their producer.

Shano: "One more thing, Ryoma and Subaru, you don't need to worry about them questioning your relationship. Even though you work as a professional in the music industry, you still are a high school student, enjoy your time." she said as she gave a smile towards her talents.

Subaru and Ryoma were assured at this and then Shano dismissed them.

*Timeskip one hour later, hotel lobby

*Ryoma POV

I finished packing my things in my hotel room, I then went to the hotel lobby to wait for Kyoko since we agreed to meet up and see the main stage together. And suddenly, I was approached by a tall girl with long silver hair.

???: "..." she was glaring at me.

Ryoma: *in thought* ("What the hell does she want?") I thought as I glared at her back.

???: "Saori, is this the man you're looking for?"

Ryoma: *in thought* ("Looking for me?")

Then a girl with short purple hair came towards us.

Saori?: "Y-yes, that's the man..." she said nervously.

 ???: "OH?! Found him already?! Let's go then!!" said a girl with orange twin-tail hair.

???: "Agreed~!" answered a girl with brown ponytail hair.

???: "Let's go!!!" the orange-haired girl said as she pulled my wrist.

Ryoma: "What? Where?"

Saori?: "Rika, don't be too clingy on him, what if he already has a girlfriend?!"

Ryoma: *in thought* ("Well, I already have a girlfriend you know...") I think if I say it, I will worsen the situation.

Saori?: "I-I'm sorry Watanabe-san, I will explain the situation right away!"

Ryoma: "You know me?"

Saori?: "Of course!! You are DJ White!!! DJ and leader of Clockworks!!!" she said as her eyes sparkling.

Ryoma: "I-I see..."

*Kyoko POV

I was supposed to meet Ryoma in the lobby but when I walked there, Ryoma was cornered by 4 college girls. I rushed to him to know what has been happened.

Kyoko: "Ryoma, what's wrong?" I said as I approached them.

Ryoma: "Oh, Kyoko..."

???: "EHHH?!?! YAMATE KYOKO?!?!" said the purple-haired girl surprised.

Kyoko: "Eh? You know me?"

???: "Of course!! The charismatic leader of Peaky P-key, Yamate Kyoko!!!" answered the purple-haired girl.

Ryoma: "Can someone please explain why you want me to go with you?"

Saori: "Ah, my bad. Let us introduce ourselves first, my name is Hidaka Saori, DJ of Merm4id."