Extra Chapter #4: Twelve Years In The Future

*Timeskip twelve years later

*Ryoma POV

Many years have passed, me and Kyoko are married for a few years and both of us have children, our first-born, Harumi, and our second-born, Kazuya. Not only me, Izumi and Ichika are also married and have a son, Satoshi. The same thing I can say with Satomi and Subaru, they're a happy family with their daughter, Sakura.

Our unit is still active to this day, even though each of us has our job outside the unit, me working as a composer behind the screen, Asahi debuted as a solo artist, Haruto working as an illustrator in Nebula Production, and Subaru became a manager of a band. Not only that, Happy Around, Peaky P-key, Photon Maiden, Merm4id, RONDO, and Lyrical Lily are also still active to this day.

Today, I finished my job early and I decided to visit the cemetery. I visited my family, Takahashi-san, and of course... Reiji... They're all people who influent my life and at the very least I need to visit them. After I arrived at the cemetery, I paid my respect to Reiji and Takahashi-san, and lastly, I visited my family, I put the flower that I bought in front of them.

Ryoma: "Mom, dad, Reina... It's been years since you left me, and I've been living my best life since I returned to Tokyo, I'm sorry I can't visit you more often, I've been busy in the last few weeks. And I surely hope you keep watching over me from there."

After I paid my respect, I was planning to go home but I got a call from Izumi.

Izumi: ("Hey, man! It's been a while, are you free? I finished earlier today, wanna hang out?")

Ryoma: "Sure, where should we meet?"

Izumi: ("Let's meet at Miyazono, I ask you to go to a bar but...")

Ryoma: "Dude, it's still afternoon."

Izumi: ("I know, I know, that's why I choose Miyazono. I'll see you there?")

Ryoma: "Yeah, see you later."

*Timeskip to Miyazono Cafe

I arrived at Miyazono Cafe, the place has become much bigger than before, as I entered, I saw Taiga standing behind the counter, Ichika serving other customers, and Izumi sitting down at one of the tables and he waved to me as soon as he saw me.

Izumi: "Hey, long time no see. How're you?"

Ryoma: "I'm fine, how 'bout you? You've been working as a police officer since you graduated college, right? And now, you're a police inspector. Damn, time flies so fast."

Izumi: "I heard ya, I wonder how're the others doing? It's been a long time since I've seen them."

Ryoma: "I'm sure they're doing fine. That being said, you wanna hold some reunion party or something?"

Izumi: "That would be nice actually."

While we were talking, Satoshi suddenly ran up to Izumi.

Satoshi: "Dad, you're home!"

Izumi: "Hey there, buddy! Have you been a good boy today?"

Satoshi: "Yeah!! Uncle Taiga taught me how to make his curry today!"

Izumi: *giggles* "Is that so? You think you can make it for me someday?"

Satoshi: "Of course!"

I can only giggle at them, and Ichika came to me and served me a glass of water.

Ichika: "Long time no see, Ryoma. So, what can I do for you today?"

Ryoma: "Hey, Ichika. Can I get a cup of coffee?"