1

'Finally, vacation!' Ash said loudly as he stood at the entrance of his hometown, Pallet Town. Pikachu was on his shoulder as he yipped happily. 'It's nice to see this place again, huh Ash?' Goh said. 'Cinder!' Cinderace remembered the time he came here as a Raboot. 'Yeah, last one to my house is a rotten exeggcute!' Ash yelled out with Pikachu clinging on his shoulder as he ran to find his house. 'Hey wai- A Oddish!' Goh became distracted and tried to catch the Oddish. Cinderace could only just face-palm at his trainer's stupidness.

Ash ran as fast as he could to his house but stop when Pikachu told him to look behind. Ash stopped and turned around to see Goh no where in sight. 'Gooooooh...' Ash sulked as he realized he ran for nothing because Goh is distracted by a random pokemon again. 'Pikaaaa.' Pikachu huffed as he crossed his little arms together and shook his head. 'I think he will be fine, we can go back home first and eat! I'm starving!' Ash suggested to Pikachu as he stomach grumbled loudly. 'Pikachu!' Pikachu said loudly as he agree with Ash, his stomach was grumbling too.

Ash walk back to his home and stopped in front of it. He heard people talking in his house and he recognize the sounds and the shoes outside of his house. Ash's and Pikachu's eyes shined brightly in happiness as they realized that all of their friends they made in many regions has came to his house. So, the best thing he thought he would do was to just bash into his house and yelled. 'EVERYONE YOU'RE ALL HERE!' Ash yelled loudly as he heard multiple girly shrieks and male... shrieks??? (Of course the Alolan crew is not here because of their place)

Ash decided to ignore the last thing he heard. 'Pika pikachu!' Pikachu said happily. 'A-Ash! Welcome back to your house!' Selena said. Ash looked around to find his mum not here. 'Where's mum?' Ash asked and May decided to tell him. 'Your mum went to get some stuff from the nearby store with Bonnie and Max.' She told Ash. 'What were you guys talking about when I was outside?' Ash asked as he tilt his head in an innocent way. Everyone in the house gripped their chest in a painful manner. 

'WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS TO THIS CUTE DENSE BOY!?' Was all they thought while Ash thought something was wrong with them and panic. Pikachu sighed in amusement as he chuckled at Ash's dense-ness. 'Do I need to get a doctor here!?' Ash said as he prepared his rotom phone to call the hospital in the nearby city. 'No need.' Clemont said as he stood up. 'You're such a kid!' Iris pouted as she huff playfully. 'I'm sorry Iris!' Ash apologize as he hugged the dragon type trainer. 

'Hmph.' Iris said as he patted Ash's head. 'Get serious everyone.' Gary said as he was the only one who became normal after the pretend heart attack. 'Right. Ash we need to discuss something with you.' Brock said as everyone suddenly became quiet. 'Okay. What do you guys want to discuss?' Ash said as he sat on the floor of his house. 'Ahhh, this is painful!' Everyone thought in their head. They didn't want to break this boy's heart but this was the only way they could get him to stop being a danger to himself. 

'Ash... I think you should stop pursuing your dream of being a Pokemon Master.' Misty said forcefully. Ash cheerful and confused expression turned blank in a split second after Misty blurted out the sentence. 'What?' Ash said in horror. 'We don't want you to keep pursuing your dreams, Ash! Because of that dream you are always going into danger!' May yelled exasperatedly. 'When all of us were travelling with you, all of us noticed that you gone through many many things not even an adult has gone through! It was all in 7 years when you traveled with all of us! You were 10 when it first happened!' Cilan said. 

'Pokemon Master doesn't even exist anymore and it had been long gone before all of us were even born! That title had long been discarded from the community!' Gary said. 'What are you saying, kids?' Delia suddenly spoke up. Everyone turned their heads to her direction and saw Delia had came back with bags of stuff. Bonnie and Max were beside her and had looks of disbelieve and anger written on their face. 

'Why would you say something like that to Ash!' Max yelled out in anger as Bonnie was growling in anger. 'Bonnie/ Max...' Clemont and May said. 'Don't! I can't believe you all would do this!' Bonnie said as Dedenne crawled out from her bad and begin growling at the trainers. 'Out.' Delia commanded with a dark look on her face. 'Mrs Ketchu-' Brock was going to say something but he got cut off by a very angry Delia Ketchum. 'I SAID OUT!' Delia finally shouted as everyone in the house got take aback by her sudden yell. 

They never heard Delia this angry before and were terrified. One by one, everyone got out from the house except for Ash, Delia, Bonnie and Max. 'Oh Ash...' Delia said in sadness as she saw tears falling out of Ash's eyes as his body trembles. 'Mum... Am I a bad trainer?' Ash asked as he look up at his mother. 'Ash, everyone is not perfect. You're a good trainer but not a very careful one.' Delia said as she bend down in front of Ash. 'Your mum's right! You're very careless and always throw yourself into deathly situation.' Max said bluntly and earned a hit to the head by Bonnie. 

'Max, that's not helping!' Bonnie yelled as Max rubbed his head in pain. 'Ha ha...' Ash laughed at the two younger children's action as he sniffed. 'There! Now where's my happy Ash?' Delia said as she hugged Ash. 'Here mum.' Ash said as he chuckled. 'Pikapi.' Pikachu who stayed quiet the whole time went to cuddle Ash. 'Pikachu, thanks buddy.' Ash said as he pat Pikachu's head. 'Cha!' Pikachu said in delight at the affection. 'Ash? Why did I saw multiple people walk out from your house?' Goh asked as he came into the house. 

Goh looked at Ash and noticed his eyes were red. 'Were you crying!? Who did it? Me and Cinderace will kill them.' Goh said as he eyes darken and he cracked his knuckles. Cinderace did the same thing as Goh and smiled with bad intentions in his mind. 'Hold on, don't kill them! You'll get sent to jail by Officer Jenny!' Ash said as he waved his hand frantically at Goh. 'Come here, sweetie.' Delia said as she let Goh and Cinderace sat beside her on the floor. Max and Bonnie sat down too. They told everything that happened. 

Of course, Goh and Cinderace were pissed off when they heard what Ash's former friends did. 'Why would they told you to stop pursuing your dreams!?' Goh said in anger as Cinderace cried in anger. 'That's what I asked too.' Bonnie said. 'Hey Mom, can I go to The kingdom of Rota with Goh? I want to train there, also I need to show Goh something.' Ash said as Max eyes shined with familiarity. 'Kingdom of Rota? I heard of that place before. Wasn't it the place where someone named Sir Aaron sacrificed himself to stop a war?' Bonnie asked. 

'Yep. Are you going to meet them?' Max asked. That made Delia, Bonnie and Goh confused. 'Them?' Goh asked. 'Friends from the kingdom. Bonnie and Max still can't travel and I can't bring them since they're not my siblings and Mum only have Mr Mime who is still in the Cerise Lab so she can't protect herself. I wanted to show Goh someone so it's kinda a win win.' Ash explained. 'Hmmm, alright. You can go but first all of you will still here for a few days before you go.' Delia said. 'Yes mum/ Mrs Ketchum.' Everyone said. 

'Good, now who wants to help me with curry?' Delia asked as Cinderace jumped in the air with his arm raised. Everyone laughed at Cinderace's actions.