3

-Ash POV-

'Welcome to Rota, Goh.' I said as we got off the plane at the Rota airport. 'This place look historical.' Goh told me and he look around while taking pictures around the place. 'Well, it IS historical.' I said. Pikachu was tired so he's sleeping in my bag. Suddenly we heard people gasping and bowing. Confuse I turned to look where people were staring and saw Queen Ilene. Goh gasped at her and bowed quickly. 'Hey Ilene.' I greeted her with a bow. 'Hello, Ash.' Queen Ilene told me as she smiled. 

'You know the queen!?' Goh said in disbelieve. 'Of course I know her, I saved her kingdom when I was 14 with another pokemon.' I said and decided not to mention Lucario's death to Goh. 'That's so cool!' Goh said excitingly. 'I heard that you were coming to visit the tree so I decided to come her to welcome you.' Queen Ilene said and I thanked her. She brought us to the castle to treat us some lunch. 'Lunch! My FAVORITE!' I yelled as I begin devouring the food. 'Ash! I'm so sorry about him.' I heard Goh said in distress while Queen Ilene and her old maid begin giggling. 

It's alright. He was like this when we had a festival 3 years ago.' Queen Ilene. I swallowed my food and pouted at her insult. Goh, Queen Ilene and her maid laughed loudly at me. 'I hate you all.' I said quietly and eat my food like they did something to me. We stayed at the castle for some hours then begin our way to the Tree of Beginnings. 'Where are we going Ash?' Goh asked me. 'It's a secret.' I placed my finger on my lips. 

We begin walking along the road I remember I took with Max, May and Brock. I stopped walking when I thought of May and Brock and Goh stared at me with concern. 'Ash are you ok?' Goh asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. 'I just thought of May and Brock, I miss them already...' I said. I was shaking with tears filling up my eyes. 'Ash...' Goh said and hugged me. 'Don't remember them, focus on your secret you wanted to show me.' Goh comforted me and I sniffed. 'Yeah, you're right!' I wiped my tears with my arm. 

'Onwards to the secret!' I said as I marched along the road with Goh smiling and walking with me. 'We will be walking for 3 to 4 days because we are walking on food. It took us 2 days to get there because we had a jeep. We also had this woman that came with us but I forgot her name.' I told Goh and he nodded his head. 'Sudowoodo?' A pokemon jumped in front of us. 'Huh?' Goh said in confusion. I was confused too. 'Sudowoodo!' The pokemon jumped in front of me in happiness. 

Hold on, this Sudowoodo looks familiar. 'Are you the Bonsly 3 years ago!?' I said in surprised. 'Sudo!' Sudowoodo said as he striked a pose. 'How did you know this Sudowoodo?' Goh asked me as he pointed at Sudowoodo. 'Brock made us food and we met this Sudowooda when he was still a Bonsly. He stole the food Brock made for the woman that came with us.' I said to Goh and he ohhh in response. 'What do you say, Sudowoodo. Want to come with us to meet up with her again?' I asked as I showed my hand to Sudowoodo. 

'Sudo!' Sudowoodo cried out and nodded his head. 'And we're off!' I said as the three of us made our way to the Tree of Beginning.