5

Finally chapter 5 is out. BOY am I busy. 

------

'And, here we are!' Ash said as his Dragonite landed on platform that has a large crystal. 'Where are we? You told Dragonite to land into the tree like rock structure.' Goh asked and looked around in curiosity. 'Sudo!' Sudowoodo walk around the area and turned his head to look at his surrounding like he was looking for someone. 'Thanks girl. You can come back now.' Ash said and returned Dragonite into her pokeball. Goh decided to take a look into the large crystal and yelp in shock when he looked up. 

'Woah, is this what is keeping those glowing crystal alive we had saw when coming into the tree!?' Goh said in amazement and wanted to take a picture for research purposes but Ash stopped him. 'Don't take a pic Goh. I know you want to research this but it's better to let some things stay hidden. I brought you here because I trust you.' Ash said with his hands on Goh's arm. 'Oh, I didn't know about that. Sorry.' Goh apologized and pocketed his phone.  Sudowoodo had walk out from the room through the tunnel earlier. 

Ash kneel in front of the large crystal. 'Hey, Lucario and Sir Aaron. Look who's back?' Ash made a little jazz hand gesture. Goh gasped in shock when he realized what Ash was doing. 'Both of them died here!?' Goh said in shock. Ash turned his head to face Goh and his face had a sad expression on it but he was smiling. 'Yeah, they sacrifice themselves to save Rota and this very tree.' Ash told Goh and turned back his head towards the crystal. Goh quickly kneel down beside Ash and said a bit of prayers to the crystal. 

'Hey guys, meet my friend Goh! You remember about Brock, May and Max right? I hope so...' Ash said sadly but he was happy for a split second when he introduce Goh. 'Yeah, they kinda betrayed me except for Max...' Ash said sadly. 'Hi, I'm Goh. Nice to meet you. Ash is a really good friend but the reason for the others to betray him was because he always gets himself into danger. BUT! He does it to safe pokemons and humans.' Goh said in an attempt to cheer up Ash. Ash sniffled and giggled. 

'Thanks Goh. You're the best.' Ash said. 'Sudowoodo!' Sudowoodo ran into the room with a Pidgey on his head. 'Oh, you're back. But why is a Pidgey on your head, Sudowoodo?' Goh asked and walked towards the rock type pokemon to pat the Pidgey. The Pidgey cooed at the affection and sunk into Goh's hand. 'Haha, that's not a Pidgey Goh.' Ash said and walked up to Goh to hold the Pidgey in his hands. 'Sudo... woodo.' Sudowoodo talked to the Pidgey while Goh was confused. 

'Huh? What do you mean it's not a Pidgey? This is clearly one.' Goh pointed at said pokemon. 'Haha, Mew you can revert back to your form. He's my friend.' Ash said and the Pidgey in his hands transformed into a Mew. 'Mew~' She waved her tiny paw at Goh. Goh stared at Mew for a few seconds before turning into the babbling mess. 'Wait? What? Huh? How? When?' Goh yelled in surprised and stare at Mew who wiggled herself out of Ash's hand and plop herself on his own head. (Goh's head) 

'I knew her 3 years ago when I venture into this very place to help Lucario find out the truth of Sir Aaron. She is link to this tree so if she was captured, the tree will die. Lucario and Sir Aaron's sacrifice will be in vain if the tree dies.' Ash said. Goh knew Ash was warning him not to catch Mew so he sighed in disappointment and took out his phone. 'I'm gonna delete the capture Mew hobby from my to do list.' Goh said sadly and was about to delete when he rotom phone alerted him of a successful capture. 

'I didn't catch any pokemon?' Goh asked himself and was about to check the notification but Ash stopped him. 'Look.' Ash said and pointed at Sudowoodo who was holding a pokeball. 'When did you take my pokeball, Sudowoodo?' Goh asked and took the pokeball from him. 'Notice something missing?' Ash asked. Goh looked around confuse and turn to Ash for questions. 'You forgot something on your head.' Ash said and Goh clicked. 'Oh yeah. I forgot about Mew on my hea- Where did she go?' Goh asked when he realized Mew wasn't on his head anymore. 

'Mew!' Mew popped out from the pokeball Goh was holding and startled Goh. '... What?' Goh said in disbelief. 'Well, that doesn't mean Mew can't be capture without necessary needing to battle for the trainer.' Ash said in a amuse tone. 'Sudo.' Sudowoodo took Mew's pokeball from the still processing information Goh and made a necklace with stones that had been smooth. Mew took the pokeball necklace and hang it over Goh's head. Mew giggled in happiness and float away to do her job. 

'Now, we just gotta go back to the castle.' Ash said and was about to call out Dragonite when his phone rang. 'Huh?' Ash took out his phone and saw that Hala was calling him. Ash didn't question why Hala called him and answered the phone. 'He-' Ash was cut off when he heard a loud bang and some angry yells. 'Tapu Koookoooo!' Ash heard Tapu Koko speak from the phone with Hala yelling about his phone in the background. 'Tapu Koko? What's wrong and why are you on Hala's phone?' Ash asked before he heard Tapu Lele's angry cry and a terrified cry of Tapu Koko. 

A large pokemon attack can be heard from the phone. 'Sorry, bout the Tapus. Seems like Tapu Koko lost a pokemon child and I decided to call the other Kahunas to help find the kid but we couldn't find them. Somehow, the other Tapus got word about Tapu Koko loosing the child and are now here to try and kill him.' Hala was cut off. 'No! Tapu Fini don't kill Tapu Koko!!!!' Hapu yelled and an angry Tapu Fini cry could be heard. 'Also, please come. We can't handle 3 angry Tapus and 1 terrified for his life Tapu.' Hala said from the phone before ending the call. 

'Welp, time to head to the Alola region to save Tapu Koko and find a missing child then.' Ash said. 'Thanks for coming with us Sudowoodo. You can leave now to be honest.' Ash said and Sudowoodo saluted to him before running out through the tunnel. 'Let's go Goh.' Ash said as he calls out Dragonite and drags Goh who is still processing that Mew let him caught herself.