2

*In this AU, Tommy only have Cino (His Cinderace) and Riley (His Lucario)*

-------

'Remind me why do we have a ghost toddler in the Hall of Origins.' Arceus said as he stood still to not let a 6 year old ghost boy fall while climbing up his head. Mew who is floating beside him decided to tell Arceus. 'For your information, Hoopa from the Rota region (Brick Bronze) had accidentally sent the boy to another universe in fury. We didn't know about it and after six years the Goddess of Death from that universe had managed to contact Yveltal. She told Yveltal to tell you about the child that she felt bad for after going through torture in that universe so you and the creator of that universe combined your powers to bring Tommy and his pokemon back to our world. Turns out the kid was killed by someone in that world and had been reverted to a six year old body as a ghost. The kid lost his memories and doesn't even remember what pokemons are.' Mew explained.

'Right, how about you go play with Aunt Celebi?' Arceus asked the kid. The kid was currently in their touchable form so he was able to touch Arceus. 'Ok! Bye Uncle Arceus.' The toddler said as he suddenly turned transparent and floated away quickly. '... I hate it when he does that. That kid is full of scars and blood.' Arceus said. Mew sighed as she nodded. 'Hoopa was very guilty when he saw the kid. He blames himself for Tommy's death because Tommy was trying to help him but ended up making him dead.' Mew said as she remember the horror expression in Hoopa's face when Tommy decided to float up to him to greet him. 

Arceus too sighed at the memory of watching his child blaming himself for something he accidentally do. 'I need to go back to the Tree of Beginning, the tree needs its checkup.' Mew said as she teleported away. Arceus, who was left alone, decided to check up on his Chosen One. When he did, he was furious at what the Chosen One's friend did to him. 'How could they!? Ash did so much for them and yet this is what they repay him!?' Arceus was fuming as he decided to call a meeting. 

Every legendaries begin appearing into the throne room except Mew since she was doing her job and Arceus could just ask Mewtwo to tell her about the things he need to say. 'What do you need, Arceus?' Celebi said as she was using her physics power to hold Tommy. 'Overgrown Llama!' Tommy said as he pointed at Arceus. That ticked off the creator god. 'For your information, child. I am NOT a llama. Who taught you that?' Arceus said in annoyance and Tommy was laughing. 

The legendaries tried to hold their laughter in but failed as Mewtwo and Fewtwo (Female mewtwo) begin to laugh loudly. 'Uncle Koko taught me to say that!' Tommy said loudly. Arceus glared at Tapu Koko who was sweating a fountain. Arceus sighed loudly in annoyance before clearing his throat. 'I call a meeting here is because there's bad news about the Chosen One.' Arceus said. 'Don't tell me he jump head on into danger and almost die again?' Xerneas said in disappointment.

'No, not that. He was betrayed by his former companions.' Arceus said in silent fury. 'What!? Why would they do that!?' Jirachi yelled out. 'No, don't go after the companions. It'll make things worst. Also, Tapu Koko. You are going to take care of Tommy for a month in Alola. No one can help you, even the other Tapus and humans.' Arceus said as he glared at Tapu Koko. 'Yes sir...' Tapu Koko sulked as Celebi put Tommy in his arms. 'Now, you are all dismissed.' Arceus told everyone. 

'Can I bring Mr Egg with me?' Tommy asked in the arms of the still sulking Tapu Koko. 'Mr Egg? How come I never heard of him before?' Arceus asked. 'Well, when I was travelling in some forests with Tommy, we came across some pokemon poachers. Cino went into action and attack the poachers. Riley then went to free the pokemons the caught. After that, I teleported the poachers to the nearest police station. Riley found an egg but we didn't know who the parents are. Tommy then decided to name the egg and wanted to keep it. The egg is currently with Cino and Riley.' Celebi said. 

'Yes, you can bring Mr Egg.' Arceus said. Tommy cheered as he went to find Cino, Riley and Mr Egg. 'I'm still confuse on how a single kid like him manage to memorize the layout of the Hall of Origins while most of us legendaries took years to memorize it.' Mewtwo said. 'I'm back!' Tommy yelled and he was holding an egg in his arms. Cino and Riley was just behind him. 'Good. Tapu Koko,you can go back now.' Arceus said and Tapu Koko nodded. Tapu Koko went back Melemele island with Tommy and his pokemons. 

'Ok, Tommy. Don't let anyone see you because a kid like you is not suppose to be around a guardian.' Tapu Koko told Tommy. 'Okay Uncle Koko!' Tommy said cheerfully. 'Toms, I don't think you should yell Uncle Koko that loud because people might heard you. Poachers or hunters will hear you and try to find you two.' Cino said as he use his paw to pat Tommy. Tommy nodded and went to play. 'Hey, care to tell me more about the kid?' Tapu Koko asked Cino. 'Sure, but it's going to be a long day.

Cino begin telling everything about Tommy to Tapu Koko and sometimes Riley just add a few facts into the conversation. Turns out, Tommy really loves affection and likes to be carry around by Cino. At first when Tommy came back as a ghost, he doesn't remember what Cino and Riley is. Of course the two pokemon were terrified at their trainer's ghost. Tommy wanted to float around the SMP but the two didn't let him and told him it was dangerous. That's when the Goddess of Death in that universe told them to come with her and the rest of the story had been known by the legendaries.

'Guys... Where is Tommy...?' Riley asked in alarm. 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE IS TOMMY!?' Cino yelled out in a panic. 'Fuck...' Tapu Koko said as he knew he will be killed by Arceus and the others.

(Rip Tapu Koko)