Chapter 7: Reunion between old friends..and i mean Old!

[No one's POV]
The scene pans up to reveal Aang, with Katara, Sokka, Appa, Momo, Y/n and Ryuko in his trail, reaching the top of a hill. Aang spreads his arms wide while the camera shifts to a back view of the group to reveal their view.

Aang: The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

It was then they managed to get up the hill. Y/n looked out and nodded at the sight, remembering it being the same as it was in the first episode it was shown in. The entire place was built upon a large mound of earth, a canyon acting as a moat of sorts. The entire place was seemingly carved from that bit of earth rising from the bottom of the canyon. He remembered the story of how this kingdom was created. It was formed thanks to the first female Earthbender, Oma. Her lover, Shu, was the first male Earthbender and died during a conflict between their warring villages. In grief, she forced the two villages to end the fighting and made them live within the city of Omashu, named after the two lovers.

 In grief, she forced the two villages to end the fighting and made them live within the city of Omashu, named after the two lovers

Y/n: Amazing..

Aang: I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi.

Katara: Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!

Sokka: They have buildings here that don't melt! Just like on Kiyoshi Island!

Aang: *Excitedly* Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!

Aang leaps off the top of the hill with his airbending. The camera position shifts to show that he had landed a few meters below and in the snow and is starting to slide down.

Katara: *stops him* Wait, Aang. it'll be too dangerous if people find out you're the Avaar.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So, what am i supposed to do? Grow a mustache?

Cut to a shot of Aang wiggling his nose under which is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache. The camera zooms back to show that Aang is also wearing a tall wig made of the same material.

Aang: *Scratching underneath the wig* Ugh. This is so itchy. *standing beside Appa and looks at him* How do you live in this stuff?

Appa slowly turns his head toward Aang and snorts at him as if he was scoffing. Cut to a shot of Sokka sitting on a rock with Katara standing beside him, arms crossed.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara: *glances at Sokka* Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Aang nimbly kicks up his staff and spins it rapidly around before placing it upright on the ground to be used as a walking stick. He hunches his back and leans heavily on his staff like an old person.