4 - Game On

"Hey, have you heard about that architect that's currently working with the president?"

"Eh, no, what's with him?"

"Heard they have been dating for quite a while now"

"ehhhh, that's why the president offered to work in this office? not to mention, he remodeled a room to accommodate the architect's needs. Don't tell me, it's so they don't get disturbed?"

"Not only that, he has been chaperoning his lover ever since he works here too, guess the president is out of the market again"

"But what a shame, his former lover was so pretty. Why did he choose a guy this time?"

"Right? I mean, he's quite famous and well known architect, so I guess they clicked. But kinda a bummer"

"You two shouldn't gossip about your boss while you're on the clock, y'know", War peeked from above the receptionist table where the two receptionists hide to gossip about Yin.

Well, it was still early that there was no guest yet so his guess these two were just killing time and got lost in track. Recognizing the person who caught them gossiping, the two immediately stood up.

"Mr. Wanarat, s-sir, g-good morning!", one of them stuttered.

Realizing that he might had spooked the two too much, War softened, "No need to be scared, I'm not mad that you're gossiping about me"

"S-sorry sir"

"I told you no need to apologize. It's fine. People will naturally question about our relationship", War said, "Let me tell you a secret though since we're gossiping about ai Yin. He's a one jealous man", War whispered.

"What are you doing here?", Yin walked from the entrance.

"Nothing", War said while winking to the two receptionists, "You're too slow so I killed some time while talking to these two lovely ladies", War said while walking away, taking his coffee cup from Yin's hand with him.

Yin tilted his head watching War retreating back and then turned to his receptionists.

"W-we just talked for a bit. We didn't flirt with your lover sir!", one of them stuttered, making Yin chuckled.

"I know, don't be so nervous," Yin still stared at War who stood waiting for the elevator, "He's just friendly and likeable that it worries me sometimes", Yin sighed then walked to where War stood.

The two receptionists watched as Yin caught up to War exactly when the elevator's door open and guided the smaller man by wrapping his arm around War's waist and whispering something. When the elevator's door closed, the two receptionists turned to each other before releasing a relieved breath.

"That was close"

"Right? however, don't you think the president's looking somewhat relaxed recently?"

"I agree, maybe it's a good thing after all, that the president met Mr. Wanarat"

-.............-

"Hey Prat, can you pick me up? I'm in the lobby right now", War said while walking to the waiting area in Yin's company lobby, waving to the two receptionists who had become his friends.

[Aw, Yin isn't driving you home?"]

"Nope, not today, he was told to go to an emergency meeting just now. He should be leaving with Bver soon, so he can't take me home"

[ah, I just got a LINE text from Bver, got it. Do you want me to get you anything while I'm on the way?]

"No thanks Prat"