10 - The Wedding : Sunrise On The D-Day

The morning of the wedding had finally come. Ming had chosen a beach wedding that started around the time the sunset started, so their morning were still a little bit relaxed, at least for the bride's and groom's families. Ming had been taking grand preparations as the bride, the same goes with her fiance.

"That looks cozy, phi, I don't know why you're complaining so much", War said, while on the video call with his sister who's currently enjoying the resort's spa.

[But War, I wanna check the reception, what if the decoration don't match, or there are less chairs for all the guests? What if..]

"Phi Ming, everything's fine, I promise. I'll go check the preparation later and report to you", War said, chuckling at his sister. He glanced briefly at the clock on the bedside table.

10.00 a.m. Still a bit early for him to get out of bed.

[Okay fine. Call me while you're doing so, okay?]

"Yes, yes. Now, just relax and let them spoil you. You're getting married today", War said, a soft smile presented on his face.

Ming thanked War and cut the line just at the time Yin emerged from the shower, with only towel around his hips. Water still dripping down through his abs and prominent muscle. The sights that War had witnessed for the past few days sharing a room with Yin and the sights he couldn't get used to yet.

"Your sister?", he asked, while drying his hair with towel. Completely unaware of the other slowly getting irritated.

"Yeah, here", War tossed the shirt that Yin had prepared before, "Seriously, are you always like this when you're rooming with other people?"

"Like what?"

"Getting out of the shower practically naked? You could've spared my eyes if you actually bring clothes in the the bathroom, y'know", War said in a 'duh' tone, but his flaming red cheeks surely couldn't mask the actual reason why he's 'complaining'.

Yin smirked, caught on something mischievous in his head and then very slowly walked towards the bed where War was lazing around.

"What are you- ai Yin, no, go away, don't you dare", War who caught on what Yin was trying to do, slowly sitting up until his back hit the headboard where he ended up trapped between two strong arms, Yin was faster and he was cornered.

"Are you sure you're complaining because of it?", Yin slyly smiled down at him, "I think that's not the case"

"Shut it,", War gulped then pushing Yin's chest to get him away, "Are you still half asleep? what are you even talking about"

Yin only laughed and finally moved to dress himself up, while War trying to calm himself down by scrolling through his social media. If he was honest, War would admit that he couldn't get used to having Yin around him yet. Not to mention, learning about his habits and finding it not that annoying was clearly influencing War's changing perception towards Yin. However, War is a very stubborn person and does not want to lose. Even in this kind of trivial matter. Well, it's hardly trivial anymore if War's increased heart beat was any indication.

Scrolling through his social media still couldn't get his flaming cheeks die down, so he switched to news site and hoping to be bored by reading the news. Well, it worked at first as he scrolled though the same politicians and controversial policy news, only to be halted when he got on the entertainment section.

'Top 10 of The Most Eligible Bachelor in Thailand' was the title and Yin was at the cover of the article looking proper but awkward. War snorted, feeling intrigued, he clicked on the link and skimmed through the articles. Despite the shallow title, they did a great job choosing people to be put on the list and War was quite impressed that Yin made it into top five despite only got into business world for less than 5 years.