part 13

Part 13:-

Past continue
Bondita is sitting lost in her mirror,her kakis doing make up,that famous landlord family roy Choudhary who persist her so much finally come to see her.
Rimjim:the boy is so handsome.. bondita you can't take off your eyes from him..so charismatic personality.
Runi:look like you are more interested in that boy..
They laugh.bondita just totally irritated all happening with her life..first she fall in love with a worker,get pregnant with him,then get to know, he has wife i village , mother too betray her and snatch her child.and now her family is so excited for her marriage with a landlord son,whom get name in short time after coming back to his house.did a scene in his own welcome home party and drink water from handi and also rejected the offer of barristery in England.and come to his motherland for revolution..is he mad who stack his career..
If he was not from a rich family then sure short her father won't agree for her marriage with this boy..
Stupid guy..

She thinking all this when she see Sourav outside of her room.
She excuse herself and come out.

Sourav: you are marrying him.
Bondita: I don't know..
Sourav: bondita, don't do it,i love you and i know you too love me.
Bondita: and what i get in return.a big betrayal..
Sourav: bondita..i myself were unaware about that my marriage had done in childhood and one suddenly she comes across to me.
Bondita:now I can't do anything.. Sourav.
I had enough.. I can't fight..
They are calling me i have to go.
Bondita wipe her tears and went downstairs..
Sumati give a sad bondita a sharp glace,she already done alot damage now no more,she wants her life to get settled, Anirudh is perfect for her daughter in every way.
Sumati:do you realize, you are holding this family's reputation.
Dint disgrace us again.you already done alot if damage of yourself now you will do what i said..
Take this tea tray And give the tea to guest.

As soon she entered the populated hall,her eyes first fall on TRC she met him few times by him hat suitor must be sitting.. Anirudh yes its his correct ne.
he is looking at the window, only then anklets sounds in his ears. He looks at the door and his eyes fall o  her.She feeling at his gaze like Such a beauty that he had never seen before, in front of himself.
He kept looking at her forgetting all world.She is totally like the spring season,her spicy looks,Her black hair,gyrationhis heart is attracted towards her, she is very attractive.The dot on her forehead has spread,he feels likeCorrect it with his hands lovingly.
Seeing bondita, his mouth was left open.its really embarrassing bondita.
Kaka was looking cheerfully around to cover,he was also feeling embarrassed at these antics of Anirudh.bondita can hear the murmuring of kaka.

Kaka: Anirudh,hey shameless , close your mouth.i know that i have chosen a very good girl, very beautiful and gentle but it does not mean that you will keep staring at her like such a shameless person, did not think about our reputation.
Shut the mouth, close you mouth Anirudh, we are saying for the last time shut your mouth or else i will really beat you at the time Infront these people.
Anirudh who still dreamingly look at bondita.

Anirudh:Uncle,Promise me that I will get married with this girl only.
Kaka:I am afraid that seeing these actions of yours, the girl will refuse you.

Bondita nervously walks towards Anirudh carrying a tea kettle as she walks to Anirudh, Anirudh is also slowly getting up from his couch and immediately they both come across each other's faces. Seeing Anirudh near her, she looks at him nervously and in panic, tea tray fall from her hand the hot tea falls from Anirudh's pent.
Anirudh:aah ouch.
Bondita is taken aback.

Sumati:are you okey.bondita what you have done, bondita.
Bondita:my don't know how its silps from my hands.
Anirudh: please don't tell her anything, whatever done is by mistake.
Sumati:Take Anirudh out and give him water to clean his feet.
Bondita nods and asked Anirudh to fall.