CHAPTER FOUR ━━ MASKS OFF

"love is a wound, the assassin said. Neither life nor death"

CHAPTER FOUR ━━ MASKS OFF 

"So, the dinner was quite-" Katy started

"uneventful" Mei finished. Soo wasn't exactly a bad person but she had a tendency to be a know it all, at least that's what the three thought. She, according to Shang-Chi and Katy who had known Soo since middle school, had lost her 'wild side' in depths of soul killing paperwork and monotonous lectures she probably attended. As a result, most of their dinner-meets would consist of Soo trying to convince Shang-Chi and Katy to get 'actual' jobs while silently questioning Mei's decision to work in a boutique.

"Yeah. What do we do now?" Shang-Chi questioned

"it's almost midnight and we got the early shift. Nora probably has to go to her sister's boutique too. We should probably be responsible and go home and sleep" Katy said.

"Yeah, I guess we can be responsible" Shang-Chi sighed heavily, he was quite unsure as to what he was saying because if they were actually the ideal responsible adults they wouldn't be having this discussion in an alleyway at midnight – in the first place.

"I heard the bar around the corner has really good karaoke and isn't that crowded either" Mei finally said what they all had in mind. They all knew none of them would waste a good Sunday night by going to bed early (which could contribute to a healthy sleep schedule) all they needed was a push in the supposedly fun direction which had been done by Mei and the three were now on their way to start a fun filled night, which would end up to be a major hangover and sore throats.