Chapter 6.

I wake up to my phone vibrating and a massive headache. Emily is texting me that we are meeting up for breakfast at 10:30 in the restaurant of the hotel, it's 9:30 so I have an hour to get myself together.

While in the shower memories of last night flood my mind. Andrew was piss drunk and tried to climb up on top of his car saying he wants to ride like this to get home, Zach started singing Barbie girl saying it's the shit the rest of us just laughed. Today I'm meeting Rose and Sasha to go get supplies for later today. They said 1 we should meet up then circle back by 4 to start our journey.

Aiden offered to take me home but I politely declined as Ben was going near to hotel and offered to walk with me and it is just 5 minutes. He looked irritated as fuck because I declined but didn't say much so I never asked, he's such a weird fellow.

I make my way out of the bathroom and settle on a black silicon dress that hugs my curves. I stop to call my mom but she never answer so I just shoot her a quick text saying I love and miss her. Then call my other half Hope.

"Hey Hope"

"Hey hun, I see you survived the night, how was it?"

"It was fun actually, today we're going camping but I'm getting ready to go meet Emily for our breakfast date."

"Emily huh, okay tell her I say hi and that she could call me sometimes. Be careful please Faith I don't want you to on the show lost and never found."

"I will be boo and with you on my dick every second I know someone is looking out for me"

"You love me being on your dick bitch"

I laugh this girl is really something.

"Anyways babe I gotta go to work now, I love you and again be safe."

"Okay I love you too later"

I walk over to the over size mirror to do a light make up and wrap my hair with this cute blue head wrap although it looks like a scarf. Fix my edges apply some gloss and put on my flat black shoes and I'm out.

I reach at the restaurant and there isn't much people in here as I thought most people order room service when it's breakfast time plus it's early November so nobody is really staying in a hotel, a next reason I choose to come at this time of year. I see Emily on her phone out at a table on the outside under an umbrella, I make my way over to her. As she she's me coming immediately she gets off her phone and greets me with the biggest hug ever.

"Girl I missed you so much" She say smiling.

"I know, I missed you more you, are the only person that can control Hope's mouth" I say laughing and she joins me in laugher. We spend our time chatting about our life and what's been going on. She is still single and not ready to mingle too much. She says she misses hope but she doesn't want to call because she doesn't want to bother her. I swear these two couldn't take a hint if it was literally right in front of them. I tell her about Caleb and the last time he came over and she gives me the niggas ain't shit speech.

"So you're going camping with who exactly?"

"I met a guy here last night Zach, invited me to a party last night, met some of his friend and brother 2 girls were included. I'm meeting the girls to get stuff to go then later we are meeting up everyone and head out" I say and she has a bit of curiosity in her eyes.

"Zach? He's super tall and laughs way too loud?" She says as if she irritated by his name.

"Yeah I think so, why is there something wrong?"