Chapter 9

My back aches as I get up from my slumber, getting up from the ground ain't so great like falling asleep under the influence.

I grab a bottle of water and my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. As I step outside I see Ben and Kyle where the fire was in a heated conversation.

"Morning sleepy head" Rose beams and I turn my attention to her.

"Morning" I smile and start brushing my teeth.

By the time I'm done everyone is packing up their stuff.

"I know you're gonna need help taking that down" Zach makes reference to the tent.

I roll my eye playfully at him.

"It's too early, shut up and just help me"

"As you wish milady!" He takes a bow and I can't help it but laugh.

By the time we're done it's 10 o'clock and we have about an hour and a half walking to do.

All troopers start the journey, everyone is mostly quiet hangover hungry and tired.

We reach the cabin and load everything in the car and go inside to order breakfast.

Andrew swears they have the best pancakes.

We're in a dining area and I'm by myself at the side window, checking my phone since I'm back on WiFi. I see my mom texted me that she misses me and loves me, I shoot her a text back promising to call her later and also Hope I really miss my bestie.

Aiden pulls up a chair right across the table,

"You okay?" he asks

"I'm okay, Are you?" I raise a brow.

"Can't complain"

"Okay?..."

"Here are your orders" 2 waitresses bring out two trays with all our meals.

"Thank you" I smile politely at the waitress.

I take a bite out of the pancake and it's amazing then I try the omelette everything tastes so good even the coffee is good. I'm too busy to notice Aiden starting at my but as I raise my head he smiles.

"Most girls are afraid to eat in front of guys you obviously give no fucks" he laughs, "I like that"

"Food is life" is all I say and get back to eating.

It's soon 1 now so we load up and head back to the hotel to drop me off first, I can't wait to have a shower. It was a really great night, First time I went camping since I was a child.

Most of the journey is quiet and peaceful.

We get back at the hotel like 3:30.

"Thanks to you all for having me yesterday, I really enjoyed myself."

"You're welcome baby. We have your number so the rest of time you are here will be filled with laughter and Zach's annoying voice." Sasha says and both of laugh.

"Would you like any help getting your stuff upstairs?" I turn to see Aiden holding out his hands.

"No that's fine, thanks though. Remember we are meeting up later or have you planned to ditch me?" I ask curiosity obvious in my voice.

He tenses for a moment and relax,

"Of course I remember, I wouldn't ditch you even if I was paid to." He says but I don't know why it seemed so truthful.