Chapter 17.

"Your mom told me she misses you and I think she has a new boo thang but not saying anything"

"What the hell! Who??"

It's about 9:00 am and I'm at the airport picking up Hope. She came in her sweats and sneakers typically Hope. 1 medium size suitcase and her bag is all she brought.

She laughs "You remember her neighbor that went away for awhile for family? Well he came back and I think they smitten"

"It's hard to think of my Mom smitten with anyone she's hardcore and will curse anyone out" We both laugh and exit the airport to the taxi that was waiting for us.

"I'll have to call her later to get the details. I can't believe you are here I am so happy"

We both laugh in the back of the cab going back to the hotel.

We just arrive at the hotel and Hope's telling me about her new job and how she likes her boss.

"Woah! I think I should have come here sooner it's amazing." Hope gushes.

"Yeah it is, I can't believe I have like 2 more days here."

"You know you can always extend your vacation."

"I am not the boss of any of my jobs, I have to go back plus I miss my patients."

"You do know you have 2 weeks off and your voluntarily going back early. Babe you haven't had a vacation in years, wouldn't you want to stay with your new boyfriend." She smirks.

"He's not my boyfriend.."

She laughs and I take her suitcase and lead the way to my room.

"I don't know Hope, staying here wasn't part of my plan and I'm sure my moms needs me or my brother."

"Aren't you full of excuses, it's your choice but I think you should live a little, you've always been stuck in our town. It's time to show the world who Faith is."

I smile and get the key to open the door of my suite.

"This is me."

"Shit! This is sweet you've been living like this, I should have came sooner." She grins and starts analyzing the room.

My phone starts to ring and I pick it up to see Sasha calling, I can't hide the fact that I wanted this to be Aiden calling.

"Hey!"

"Faith hey good morning, did your friend get in good?"

"Yeah we just got back to the hotel actually."

"Awesome, Remember we have shopping to do but I'll leave you two for now. I'm driving so I'll be pick up rose then come get you two at about 1. We were planning on going on some rides by the board walk."

I smile to myself I love rides and so does Hope.

"Okay thanks for the invite we will definitely be coming along."

"Okay great it's set I'll see you later boo!"

"Later hun."

I turn to see hope climbing into the bed so I decide to go lay beside her we were both up early this morning.

"Who was that?" Hope says sleepy.

"Sasha remember, she's one of the girls that I went to dinner with."