Emotions, Thrillers & WHAT?!

(Hey everyone! Thanks for 400 views! We're getting closer to our 500 view target! Hope you guys enjoy this part :) Hugs From Elise x)

Author's PoV

The concert night at Hit Music High was going well underway. Jessie was next, singing 'Mamma Knows Best'. The crowd went crazy!

Christina then went on stage in a candy inspired outfit and red and white striped lipstick and rocked 'Candyman'.

The crowds were filling! And the girls thought there was something suspicious going on.

Nicola's PoV

"Hey is it just me or doesn't this place seem...different?" I asked the girls.
"I know and I thought I was the only one! The crowds look even bigger than I expected. And it was a long drive to the venue Mr Austin sent us." Nadine agreed. We nodded.

"Yeah, something's wrong here. I just saw what it looked to be a camera when we were performing. Are they filming us?" Kimberley added
"We might be on TV! Oh my-" Cheryl squealed, shaking like a leaf.
"GOD!" We all shouted at the top of our lungs at the same time.

"JINX to Girls Aloud over there!" Whitney yelled at us, coming over with the other divas.

"You girls rocked the stage by the way! Although you may not be as good as us in a good way, you got the crowd going. And I'm glad I met you again Cheryl and we've become friends again." Beyoncé said.
"Aww, Bey. So am I, babe. Do you think this place is different? Kimberley saw a camera filming us earlier." Cheryl asked.

"So did I. But don't ask me about it, Chezza. I haven't got a clue." Beyoncé lied. She tapped the side of her nose and walked away. The girls and I cocked their heads to the side.

Something's going on here...

Author's PoV

Everyone came together and decided to prank the girls. What really happened was that the O2 wanted them to perform earlier so they sent the wrong address on purpose (to the O2 instead of the school) and they go through the back door so they didn't know. And the girls noticed how the crowds were HUGE and cameras here and there filming. The lights were only on the performers. They thought the girls would fall for it.

After Christina, Beyoncé had to run onto the stage and sing, 'Listen'. After that, Whitney grabbed the audience's hearts with 'I Will Always Love You' and then Mariah came on and performed 'Vision Of Love' and did a long whistle at the end.

Michael was finishing the show with 'Thriller'. Whitney laughed at him as he went backstage.
"Oh, Michael, you look like a zombie!"
"Cheeky girl! You guys were all AWESOME tonight! Now I'm gonna get them dancing like drunk zombies! YEAH! WHOO!" Michael was screeching as he ran on stage.

Cheryl's PoV

We all danced backstage and got a good workout from it! I'll be telling Michael that!

He wiped his brow as she came backstage.
"Michael THAT WAS INSANE!" Whitney cheered.
"Thanks, baby. You are so talented yourself." Michael grabbed her by her waist and they made out right in front of us.

We giggled.
"Girls Aloud! Please come back up to the stage!" Mr Austin said through a megaphone.

We all walked back on stage. The divas, Michael and Jessie followed. Everyone was going crazy in the audience. "Girls, You are not at the school, YOU'RE AT THE LONDON O2 BABY!" Mariah announced.

We were stunned.

"WHAT?!" We gasped.
"This was all a scam?!" I asked.

"Well yes, they wanted us to perform earlier than you were first told so we didn't tell you so you wouldn't be nervous. And you were amazing! Weren't they everyone?" Jessie explained, holding the microphone out to the crowd. They screamed yes and the lights on the audience were switched on.

"And...WE'RE GONNA BE ON TV! Everyone's gonna go wild when they see you!" Michael said.
"I knew it! Girls! We're on TV!" I cheered.
"Oh my god!" Nicola gasped.

The other girls looked at Mr Austin in complete disbelief...