The Uchiha Clan Massacre(9)

It was dark when she returned to the village. Her clothes were dirty and she had sweat clinging to her but she was happy. She was mastering the use of her weapons as well as the jutsus and was able to find out that what the different types of cheakra do. Wind chakra increase the sharpness of weapons , Lightning chakra provides an increased cutting power similar to that of wind, with the addition of inducing numbness, Earth chakra seemingly increases the defensive power of an object to its utmost limits, by further reinforcing the inherent properties of the material involved,Fire chakra engulfs the desired weapon in intense localised flames, which follow the subsequent path of the object in question, incinerating anything which comes into direct contact,Water chakra can be applied to act as a sturdy shield of armour and can withstand many physical attacks . Regarding her chakra and magic, her reservoirs were increasing steadily day by day. She did daily meditation, did increasingly complex variations of the Leaf Concentration Exercise as well as others that she found in the library.This meant that she had great chakra control but it wasn't where she wanted it to be yet. She was just starting ninjutsu and hadn't broached the subject of genjutsu at all and she wasn't sure she wanted to but it would be better to try than to not try at all. She was also continuing her medical studies and was planning on mastering at least one healing technique before she graduated the Academy. For now, she had her Magic for another healing alternative.
All in all, she was doing pretty good considering that she hasn't even enrolled in the Academy yet. She sighed, reveling in the cool breeze but she stopped sharply when a very familiar scent reached her nose. A cold glint entered her eyes and she looked around but she found that there was no one around her. The streets were completely empty. Bare of even a shinobi.
"That scent!" She walked slowly and she tried to find where it was coming from but there was no time for thought as the scent got stronger. Her walk became a long stride, and before she knew it she was running, long silver hair trailing behind her. "It's getting stronger!"
She didn't know where she was going. She just followed the sharp scent, eyebrows furrowing as a deep feeling of curiosity welled in her. She stopped abruptly when she came to a gate, the symbol of a red and white fan decorated in the center.

"This is..." Zero said, before she continued. She ran and ran and she looked around but the streets were desolate and empty but soon enough that changed as well.
What greeted her was something she didn't expect.

There were bodies littering the street, blood pooling and staining the ground

There were bodies littering the street, blood pooling and staining the ground. It made her dark urge to surface but even so she continued forward . She knew with just a glance that they were dead and that there was no way to save them.The Uchiha Clan was known to be one of the most formidable clans in Konoha, as well as the entire Elemental Countries. From what Zero had understood, it was because of the dojutsu that resided within the clan that allowed them a unique set of skills and powers. They were very powerful and her instinct reared up because whom ever was capable of taking down so many, must be a very powerful and skillful being.
As she made her way deeper into the compound, her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts as she took in every detail that she could. "Who could have done this?!" Blood stained the walls and there were only brief signs of struggle, which suggested that they were caught off guard, that they weren't fast enough to respond or didn't even know they were in danger until they felt that mortal attack struck.She stopped sharply, hastily hiding behind a corner as she saw two figures standing in a narrow street.One had long hair, was dressed in black and donned armor but the most prominent feature were the glowing red eyes staring intently at the other figure, whom was nothing more than a boy near her own age. They held a striking resemblance and held similar scents and she realizedthat they were related.Brothers most likely.
"You have been jealous of me and you have hated me." He said, voice deep and face devoid of emotion. "You have continuously aimed to surpass me. For that I will allow you to live for my sake. Foolish little brother... He said, turning around without a worry.