Revelations(27)

They walked into the Forest of Death with easy ease and familiarity that came from numerous visits and explorations, though as of now, they've only explored at least half of the forest, something that they had been planning to rectify.They walked in a quiet, companionable silence and they walked for a while until they got to their destination; a tunnel entrance hidden by vines and an abundance of other plant life, but most of all, near invisible seals. Naruto walked slightly ahead of them, hand still grasping Zero's, and he bit a thumb, bringing blood to the surface and he placed a hand on one of the many seals. A short burst of chakra later brought a barrier into life, which covered the entrance in a shield of blue light before it flickered for a moment, once and twice and then, dissipated.
They continued onwards into the tunnel and it was easy enough to see in because, amazingly enough, softly glowing plants provided light in pale blues and greens. It was very beautiful actually.

They kept walking until the tunnel began to widen and then it ended to reveal a very spacious cavern

The cavern had high ceilings and there was a hole that filtered in what little light came between the tall trees of the Forest of Death.

Their presence was very much apparent

Their presence was very much apparent. The rough floors had also been smoothed out slightly and there were make shift bookcases on the walls styled out of protruding rock and stone. In the center lay a giant, moss covered boulder, softly illuminated by rays of sunlight. Various weapons were neatly scattered, ranging from kunai to shuriken to wooden practice swords and even fuuma shuriken. There were also a few boxes stacked atop each other which contained necessary medical supplies, rations and other food stuffs, a change of clothes, and even blankets, which were currently scattered across the floor in a make shift mat.
They all sat atop the blankets in a circle so everyone faced each other. Both Naruto and Sasuke had their gazes locked on Zero, whom took a deep breath.
This was going to happen sooner or later, she thought. Better sooner than later. This is serious... not to mention, they deserve to know what happened.
"Zero..." Sasuke started and then he frowned, not really knowing what to say. He wasn't good with words or feelings really but his understanding was drastically better than what it was before.
Naruto glanced between them, a frown on his face and more than aware of the Uchiha's dilemma. "I'll say it again if I have to Zero-chan, you don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to..." Sasuke nodded along his words.
Zero shook her head. "Like I said before, it's only fair and besides... I want to do this." Zero took a deep breath, wondering how to put her thoughts to words before deciding to throw caution to the wind, just as many of her brothers had done numerous times before. Go with the easy stuff first she thought.
"First, I have a Kekkei Genkai." She said bluntly with a firm nod.
Naruto stared at her for a moment, trying to process the words before he gaped at her in surprise. "What."
Sasuke looked at her in surprise as well. Well... that's unexpected, he thought. "A Kekkei Genkai?" He murmured. "What is it?" He asked curiously.
Zero made to reply but she stopped, blinking at their reactions before shaking her head and standing. "I think it's best that I show you first..." She motioned for them to follow her and they did so. They headed to one of the other tunnels that exited out of the cave and into a small clearing littered with protruding rock and earth.