New characters

Name: Julian lockser
Team: Member of team Zero
Magic: Water magic — Sea God Slayer Magic, Healing magic
Likes: Zero (has fallen in love at first sigh), sweets, his team, learning more about his magic.
Dislikes: people insulting Zero, arrogant people, snobs, being insulted or made fun of, weaklings, being understimated.
Backstory: Julian is Juvia's big brother as well as a very powerfull mage. When he was little people hated him because he was unable to control his magic and always made it rain aroud him but that changed when he meet Zero and she not only was not bothered by the rain but also taught him how to control his magic and how to fight. After training him she gave him a lacrima wich containing god slaying magic making him the Sea God Slayer. Liked Zero since first lying his eyes on her and the feelings only grew after kwowing more about her.
Personality: A sweetheart towards Zero –even a little clingy– as well as the rest of the team, cold towards the rest of the guild and has shown a lttle sadism towards the enemies especially that had inapropriated thoughts about Zero.

Weapon:

Weapon:

Name: Ezra BelserionTeam:member of team ZeroMagic: Requip: The Knight (Kansō Za Naito), Sword Magic, TelekinesisLikes: Zero, his team, training, chocolate cake, learning more about his magicDislikes: People badmouthing Zero, being underestimaded, ...

Team:member of team Zero
Magic: Requip: The Knight (Kansō Za Naito), Sword Magic, Telekinesis
Likes: Zero, his team, training, chocolate cake, learning more about his magic
Dislikes: People badmouthing Zero, being underestimaded, being insulted/made fun of, weaklings
Backstory: Ezra is a member of the Belserion clan and was taught how to use his magic as well as fight since he was little. When training in the forest has meet Zero and was drawn to her so he followed her. Was taught by Zero how to combine his armour and weapons as well as being able to make them elvolve.
Personality: A strict person which won't hesitate to put you in your place as well as very blunt. Very caring towars Zero. Has shown a sadistic side towars people with bad intention towars Zero. Was gifted a sword able to cut even gods by Zero.