Pt.2 What tf is going on???

2.

"Um..what?"

Ok. Weirdo alert. I had the massive urge to slam the door in his face. But then he started talking again.

" Basically theres a massive alien on the loose. Inside the electricity. It may be coming to kill everyone in this city. Oh and you might be next! "

I looked at him and did the normal thing. Slammed the door in his face.

"Wait! Maybe that wasn't the thing to say-"

Brilliant. Yet another person to avoid. I sighed and got into bed. I decided to ignore the sound of "The Doctor"s ranting about aliens in the hallway.

                                                ***************

*sound of chatter in coffee shop*

I placed my cup down on a saucer.

" So, hows the book going? "

My best friend Ellis asked, sipping on a cup of black coffee. She was the closest person to me, and basically the only person I really trusted. She was also the prettiest girl in town, with dark brown hair, olive green eyes and sun kissed skin.

"Horribly. I can't focus on anything with those streetlights outside my window."

As I said those words I was reminded of something the man had said.

"Massive alien. Inside the electricity. Coming to kill everyone."

I shook myself. He was just some weirdo. Calm down, Y/N.

"Ugh I know! I was trying to finish an essay and I couldn't get anything done because my computer kept turning on and off! I think its something in the electricity. Things like this have been going on all round town."

I gulped down my tea, and tried to not thing of the possibility that maybe- No. Stop. It. Now.

But then I looked up.

" Hello! One of you ladies care to pay the bill? "

Him. The Doctor. Complete with suit and trenchcoat.

"Oh sure. Let me just grab my purse."

Ellis replied. I, meanwhile, was freaking the hell out.