Pt.11 Flirtatious and Immortal

Fifteen minutes later, we had made it over the smallest part of the mountain, and into another clearing. Which had, as The Doc had said, a massive metal ship in the centre.

" Thats a Rorgan ship.They're one of the most violent species in the universe.. That should definitely not be here! "

He said looking at it with his brows furrowed. I had to stop myself from laughing at his duck pout and angry brows. He turned to me quickly and grabbed my shoulders roughly, making me wince.

" Ow- watch it, Alien boy! That hurt! "

I said, batting his hands away. He ignored me and kept staring at me, biting his lip. Not gonna lie, he looked kinda cute. Dammit,
Y/N, stop it!

" Y/N, I'm going to need you to go in there and find out whats happening. "

He said. I opened my mouth and shrugged his hands away.

" Nuh uh, no way Alien boy. You can forget about that. Alien warriors? Not the job for me! "

I said and fixed his with a glare. He rolled his eyes and gave me a pleading look.

" You have to! I can't go in there, they'll kill me on the spot! I'm also way too big to fit in the vents.. Just please distract them while I figure out how to build a teleport to get them out of here! Theres a vent over there, just go in and clang around a bit. "

He pushed me towards the direction of the ship, and i groaned, rubbing a hand over my face.

" ' Too big to fit'... The amount of times a man has said that to me. Fine... But you have to make it up to me. "

I groaned. He looked puzzled.

" How? "

He asked with an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

" Blimey, not like that! we've only just met a few days ago! Just... I don't know, take me some where special. Some where with no warrior aliens. "

I exclaimed, before turning and walking in the direction of the ship, leaving him to figure out a way to stop this.

****

Doctors Pov:

I watched as Y/N walked away, before finally getting to work. I searched around for pieces of scrap metal to make the Teleport with.

I managed to collect enough to build half of the teleport. Well, that wouldn't do. I sighed, and leaned back, my eyes fixed on the sky above me. Grey clouds were creeping in, and droplets of rain were falling on me.

" I hope you're not planning on falling asleep. Only, I've got a job to do, and It'd be easier with you to help me. "

I jumped up at the sound of that voice. Noooo... It couldn't be...

" Jack!? "

"Thats me!"

I laughed and turned around to be met with a pair of eyes that I never thought I'd see again.

" Jack!!!! "

I started running towards him, until I was right in front of him. I wrapped my arms around him for a few moments, before breaking away.

" So, Doctor, I remember you promised me a drink? "

I rolled my eyes. So many years and he still managed to flirt horrifically badly. His face quickly changed to serious though, and he began to speak quickly.

" No time to catch up though, we have to get that girl you were with out of that ship. "

My hearts skipped a beat. What was happening in the ship? Was Y/N in danger?

" Why? Is she in danger? "

I asked. Jack nodded solemnly.

" Theres something wrong with the Rorganians. They've been even more hostile. Also, she wouldn't happen to be single by any chance? "

He asked. I rolled my eyes and picked up the half made teleport.

" I don't know, and I'm certainly not asking. Now, C'mon, lets go save Y/N. "

*****

Y/Ns Pov:

I walked down the small hill, and towards the large metal ship. I could see a small vent, and knew thats where the Doc had wanted me to go.

" well this is... Cosy.. "

I muttered, before climbing inside. I was stuck on hands and knees, as I crawled through the maze of vents, trying to find any signs of life. Life that I had to somehow distract while The Doctor made a teleport out of scrap metal. Things literally could not get any worse.

Well... I was wrong. The entire vent began to shudder, and I heard voices beneath me. Ohhh thats bad. Very bad. Badder than bad.

" No no no- AAAH! "

The entire section of the vent I was in collapsed, and I landed on the hard floor of a room in a pile of dust. I coughed, then remembered the voices. I jumped to my feet as quick as I could, and as the dust cleared gasped. Right in front of me stood two green men. Like, literally, green. All green (apart from their clothes) and with tiny tentacles covering them.

" Oh Doctor... What have you gotten me into... "

I sighed as the two aliens pointed their guns at me, and braced myself for the impact.