Pt 6. The impossible becomes possible

6.

Cleaners Pov:

I brushed the stables out, the cold air nipping at me through my thin clothes. My hands gripped the shovel weakly, my fingers numb and bony. Death was in the air. Me and some boys from the village had been chosen for removing the bodies. "The Creeper" was killing everyone these days, an people were droppin' like flies. I knew one O' the boys had lost their mam to the creeper. It was like- I stopped in my tracks.

A strange sound was coming from the nearest stable. I tiptoed round, and felt my heart stop in my chest. I let out a scream, before everything went dark.

Y/Ns Pov:

The Tardis whirled through time and space, the metal heartbeat thumping. I stumbled about, trying to steady myself. The Doctor meanwhile, was standing perfectly fine. Lucky sod, I thought, and i landed rather unelegantly on my butt. The tardis landed, and The Doctor looked around for me.

" I'm 'ere"

I croaked, as I stood up. I took a deep breath.

" Where are we? "

The Doctor smiled.

" Somewhere amazing. "

I stepped towards the doors, but The Doctor quickly pulled me back.

" You'll start a riot if you go out there dressed like that! Theres a wardrobe round the corner, past the bins, under the macaroon machine. Go go go! "

I pushed me towards the entrance to the rest of the Tardis, and i ventured inside. It was like the ship knew where to take me. I ended up inside the room. It was massive. So many outfits of every kind. I noticed a few outfits had been set out for me already. Oh, so thats where we are...

I smiled to myself, and began to try on the outfits.

                                                   ( Time Skip)

I walked out into the control room, a grin on my face. It took The Doctor a minute to look up, but when he did his eyes were wide. I had to hold back a laugh.

" Wow..."

He whispered. I smiled and rushed towards the door. I waited until he was beside me, before I pushed them open. I gasped. It was so beautiful.

A stunning Victorian street, with lanterns on every street. There was mist in the air, and a chill that hit me even through my coat. I laughed and raced out into the street. There were market stalls on each side, all selling unique things. I rushed over to one, The Doctor trying to keep up with me.

It was a jewellery stall. Gorgeous Sapphire rings, stunning ruby necklaces... I smiled. The Doctor finally caught up with me. He looked down at me with a smile on his face. I was gazing at a stunning brooch.

I picked it up, my eyes wide and sparking

I picked it up, my eyes wide and sparking. I fished inside my purse, looking for some coins. I pulled some out, and found they had turned into Victorian currency. I looked to the Doctor shocked. He winked in return.

I turned back to the sails person and payed for the brooch. Many minutes later, The Doctor and I were strolling down the cobbled street, each holding a small bag filled with our things. He had mainly picked up strange scientific devises from a stand owned by a rather sinister looking gentleman. But I did catch him pocketing a stunning watch at one stand.

"So you like it here then?"

He asked. My smile was the only answer he needed.

" So about the money back there? "

I asked. He smiled in response.

" One of my better 'inventions ' I made it a while back on a very boring day. It converts any currency to the appropriate kind for the time period you're in. I actually made it for a friend of mine. "

His face took on a dark look. I furrowed my brow, but said nothing. We were quiet for a while, as we strolled aimlessly through the marketplace. We were about to approach a small stall selling yarn, when a scream was heard. The Doctor and I shot each other a look, before grinning and racing in the direction of the sound.