Unpresidented

Disclaimer,before we begin..I'm gonna go on and say that this is probably one of my favorite netflix shows as of now and i'm definitely writing a story on it...so this is DEFINITELY not gonna be like OBS...So consider this a warning to those who think this is gonna be wholesome...Cause there's gonna be A LOT of swearing and some Adult/Sexual humor/content....(especially in Blue Bloods)..With that out of the way...let the fic begin..

A Netflix Original Series

Cut to in front of the White House as some drunk guy(Rand)walks up with a bottle of beer in his hand and a group of tourists behind him.

Tour Guide:And the White House is called The People's House!Because in America,The Government works for you!

???:bull....shit!!!!

Rand:Voiced by JD from Heathers....no im not lying...look Christian Slater up..also Rand did some heinous ass shit.....we'll get to that later....

Rand:Listen here kids,everything they teach you in school is lie!You want the truth?!The world is runned by Shadow Elites and shapeshifting lizard people!Have you ever took a 1 dollar bill,folded it up and it say's Boobs?What does it mean?!Am i the only one who cares that the president is a robot!?*Beer bottle smash* Wake up sheeple!The evidence is right here!These son's of bitches got sniper's trained on me for trying to tell you guys the truth!!*Snipers lock onto him*God i love being right....

Right then some car pulled causing the crowd to run away while Rand started back talking

Rand:Thank you!Take a flyer for your friend!

???:Dad?What the fuck?!Has Retirement made you go completely insane?!

Reagan:Our main character,girlboss,fun fact:i simp for her

Rand:No,but the 5g radio waves in the air have,which you can read all about on my new Manifesto,avalible on Kindle!

Reagan:Oh jesus christ..Don't listen to my father kids,he get's his news from Facebok and Ambien!

Rand:Ambien's a really great drug,really clarifies some things!

Reagan:Come on,I'm gonna be late for work*proceeds to drive off*Democracy is real!Have some key chains!

Reagan then tossed some key chains hitting kid in the eye causing him to cry......pussy......

A few minutes later

J.D-er I mean Rand:Hey Reagan,let's stop by the mall and get a Wetzel's pretzel,they got the ones with the....with the cheese inside the crust...

Reagan:Dad,I know retirement is tough,but there's more positive ways to get my attention then "Taking Down The Deep State"(Sounds like Hunt Down The Freeman...)

Rand:*groans*

Reagan:Besides,today,I am finally getting that promotion.Imagine it,Me!Ruling the office with an iron fist!*honks horn*I even programmed an iron fist!

Reagan then proceeded to pull out the Iron Fist

Rand:Eh,I've seen better....

Reagan:Oh have you seen better,*fist wires into a middle finger then playing a fanfare*

Rand:Alright,that's pretty good....

Reagan:Yeah that's pretty good Huh....

Outside of Cognito Inc.

PA:Welcome to Cognito Inc.,We are a company....We are a company....we