Clone Gunman

A Netflix Original Series

Reagan's Secret Lab

Reagan:And so it all worked out....We survived Armageddon,and I might get along with Brett and
Y/n after all....Y/n's also pretty funny when you get to know him!

ROBOTUS:Not to mention you still have your limbs.....So happy for you...I'd clap but....*looks at severed left arm*well.....

Reagan was inside of her secret underground basement/lab at cognito taking to ROBOTUS,who was stuck inside of a tube still severed in half by the waist....Remember the end of last episode and that plot twist where he's stuck in that tube watching some security cams?yeah...

Reagan:and i see your self-pity chip wasn't damaged in our fight...

*Insert flashback to Brett and Y/n getting their shit rocked*

ROBOTUS:I know we've had our differences...

Reagan:You mean like when you tried to end humanity?

ROBOTUS:But i do appreciate you keeping me alive down here in secret,Why don't you connect me to the internet so I can hack into paywall and get you a raise?

I ain't fall for that shit Reagan:Ha!Nice try...Unlike you,I wasn't born yesterday...I'm keeping you alive to study your,not start World War III....

Handsome Jack ROBOTUS:HOW DARE YOU DENY THE GENOCIDE I DESERVE!!!I'M THE MOST ADVANCED BEING EVER CREATED!!!!

Reagan:Actually as long as your in this cell,your basically the worlds most expensive gold fish.....*taps glass*...Whoops!I got a meeting,but you have fun down here...Door open or closed?

ROBOTUS:Open!

Reagan:Kidding!*closes it anyway*....

Cut to outside cognito where we see y/n getting out of his car with a coffee in his hand and then back to inside Cogntio

Outside of the war room where Brett is waiting

Brett:oh-ho!There she is!

Reagan and Brett:Hey partner!

Reagan:Hey you've seen y/n?He's gonna be late...

(A few minutes earlier)

Cut to downtown D.C(y/n lives there)

Y/n:*honk honk*!MOVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE A JOB TO GET TO!*HONK*MOVE!*gets flipped off*OH DID YOU JUST FLIP ME OFF?!YOU FUCKING-

Brett:Yeah he said he ran into traffic on the way...

Ladies and gentlemen,enter Y/n L/n

Right then y/n came walking down the hall tossing his coffee in the trash while at the same time on his phone....

Y/n:Jesus that coffe sucked....Ey!What's up guys?Brett my guy!Wanna go get drinks later on?

Brett:yeah...I'll pass....Well,It's y/n's and I's second week here and my third can of axe body spray!*sprays axe on himself and then coughs*Oh god...Ready to carpe that motherfuckin' diem guys?!

Y/n:Hell yeah my man!

Reagan:Yeah,I'm ready to make a d-d-difference!Yeah I like that,that's fun...Okay let's go in there and change the world.....

Reagan pushed the door to the War Room and entered to the room being trashed by the others,a plastic glove was smashing screens one by one,Gleen was playing basketball with it and Gigi had a god damn paint gun,It literally looked like a Discord call and every one was speaking all at once except they were swearing at each other,actually....that's pretty much discord in general......