Close call

Finns pov

I wake up and went downstairs for some breakfast, every one else was still fast sleep in the house. I message Ethan as he is normally up by now even on the weekends

Over message :

Me: Ethan when your coming round

I wait a few minutes and no reply so i message him again

Over message:

Me: Ethan?

I then decided to leave him , i walk up stairs and get in the shower , giving it a bit off a wank.

I wash my hair and my body as I'm still waiting for Ethan to message me back.

Y/n Pov

I wake up to many buzzes and pings off my phone , i sit up and look and realise that it wasn't my phone but Ethans.

I see loads off messages pop up , girls names yes, but non had a nickname over it and was saying why you been ignoring me which was a good sign for me at least.

Finn barges into my room as i had Ethans phone in my hand i quickly put it under my covers.

" What you hiding" he asked me as he walks over and pulls my cover up " Why the fuck do you have Ethans phone?! " he practically yells

" I took it off him at school and i forgot to give it back to him" a knock sounds at the door Finn runs out the room like a little child racing for the first slice off birthday cake , i chase after him with Ethans phone in my hand.

He opens the door as he immediately said " Lad why does my sister have you phone?"

" Like i told you Fin i took it off him at school and forgot to give him it back"

" What she said " he said not helping much

" Well then why you reading his messages?" Finn was trying to make something out off this whole situation

" Im nosy , i would look at any ones messages if i had there phone "i say as Ethan walks over to me and puts his hands out.

" Give me my phone, thought i bloody lost this thing , till i remembered you had it last night because you took the damn thing off me at school" he pretends to be angry , but angry was a good fucking look on him , i pass him the phone as he turns to Finn "Now lad , we going out today or staying in?"

" Either " Finn says , i then run up the stairs to my room , thinking how close that was , i have realised we weren't really sneaky.

I get changed and put some joggers on and a oversized top , as i seen all the hickeys all over my body that he gave me , giving me back the memories from last night.

The slow intensive kissing, his soft veiny hands exploring my body and his warm breath on my neck. It was giving me shivers once again. The way he asked me for permission to undo my top and reassured me about my body.

I was to busy day dreaming about last night and i jump as knock goes at me door.

" What the actual fuck!" I shout as i covered my mouth and thought why did i shout that

" Jeez calm down" Ethan sounds

" The hell" I say looking round my room a bit confused " Come in"

" Why the hell did you shout" He asked giving me a strange look

" You startled me " i tell him as he still was looking quite confused

"What where you doing?" He asked thinking i was doing something i shouldn't have been doing.

" Nothing " i tell him as i look him up and down remembering all the details in his body.

"Oi , eyes up" he tells me , but i didn't listen as my head went back into day dreaming about yesterday. " Y/n " he says , still no reply. He puts his hands under my chin and lifted my head up. " I was talking to you"

" Where you"

" Yes, now bloody keep your eyes up, your brother wanted me to ask you about what you where wanting for tea later "

" Eyes up?" I questioned me now confused

" Yes princess , what the hell has gotten into you, you feeling okay ? " he asked me as he felt my head " Well you don't have a temperature"

"Im fine just " i say as i pull his top up to see all the hickeys on his body " oh right" i say

Ethans pov

She stood there looking a bit startled till she randomly lifted my top up and all she said was oh right, by this point i was beyond confused as to what she was doing or thinking. She stood there staring for a while as she held my top up.

" You finished there princess?"

" What?" She says lifting her head of my top

" I said , are you finished yet" i say once more

" Uh yes" she says as she puts it down

" Right well uh, what you wanting for tea?" I asked once more.

" I don't know" she tells me

" Well make your mind up and when you do come tell us " i say as she stood there looking confused

" Who where them girls?" She asked , i looked at her.

" No one, trust me " i tell her as she looked quite innocent and cute " If you don't believe me, you can look through my phone, i don't have anything to hide from you , your the only girl that matters to me" i say trying to reassure her , as it was true she was the only girl i will ever see me being with.

" No its fine i believe you " she said smiling

" Offers always there princess" i say as i leave her room and head to Finns

" Oi lad she doesn't know what she wants" i tell him

" Girls are so indecisive " he says " Omg guys what conversation i over heard last night in her room"

" What ?"

" My mum going in talking to her about sex since she found a hickey on hid neck, swear i will kill who ever did it " he confidently says

" Man some one is fucking your sister?" i ask as i know the only person who is will be me and is me only.

" I know , how disgusting who would fuck that thing" he says pissing me off a bit

" Use are identical twins mate, who would want to fuck you either" i say out off despite

" Good one" he just says

" If some one is fucking my sister, i will find the prick " he tells me

" What if they like each other? And what if the 'prick' id actually a nice guy " i say also knowing this ' prick' is me

" Why don't we go ask her?"

" Nah leave it"

" Nope , come ask her with me "

" Leave it"

" Well I'm going so your either coming or staying here" he says walking out the room towards y/n room