Cursed

A/n 

A request by CrystalGemGirl18 where Hunter is cursed, I'm assuming like Eda's curse with a cursed form. Please enjoy!

You heard a screech like sound. You were with Hunter on a mission to just scout in the forest to find a few magical plants. Hunter had just walked away for a few seconds because he said he needed to do something. You immediately assumed an animal tried to pick a fight with him because it felt threatened so you went to help him. 

You turned the corner and you were face to face with a massive feathered beast, you recognized them, but couldn't quiet tell who they were. "Hunter?" You exclaimed not knowing he was cursed. You only got a half screech half chirp sound in response. Luckily his bag was opened and elixirs were partially falling out. You ran over to his bag and grabbed an elixir, uncorked it, and sat down. 

"Hey, come down here, I won't hurt you. I promise." You said softly trying to calm Hunter's beast form down even though you were quite upset at him for not telling you. Hunter's beast form look at you almost like a puppy would, with curiosity and wonder. Slowly it walked over to you and bent down so his face was only about a foot away from yours. 

"Can you open your mouth please? Don't eat me though." You asked, adding a joke in hopes Hunter could hear you. He opened him mouth hesitantly. You poured the elixir in his mouth and slowly he turned back into himself, he looked very tired. His head was on your lap. Slowly he opened his eyes.

"What happened?" Hunter groaned. He put a hand up to his head and had a general look of pain.

"You were a bird like monster thing, also, why did you never tell me you were cursed?!? That's sort of important information." You said a bit upset. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you, I thought you would hate me because I was well, that thing sometimes." Hunter confessed. Your mood immediately shifted from a bit angry to worried.

"I wouldn't hate you for that, that's way out of your control, you don't have to apologize for that or apologize to me for not telling me, just try to tell me these things, okay?" You said with your voice full of concern. 

"I will" Hunter replies. "I don't really have anything else wrong with me." He yawns.

"First, that isn't something wrong with you, that is you, secondly, you should take a nap, we can get the plants later." You said knowing he needed a nap based on how tired he looked.

"Fine. Just wake me up soon." Hunter said who couldn't say no to your very very concerned face. He slowly drifted off to sleep as you combed your hands through his hair.

"Goodnight Hunter." You said softly as he drifted off to sleep.