Unforeseen 2/???

At this point, you had been with Eda, Luz, King, and Hooty for about a week, it had been paradise, compared to your old home, if one could call it that. Luz and you got along talking about different fandoms you like (you can replace these with whatever you like, I imagine Luz would like a lot of random stuff so I'll just use mine) such as Hamilton, Sweeney Todd, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, etc. you bonded over that frequently. You and Eda got along because you helped around the house quite a bit, and you didn't mind her... abstract lessons. You and King got along because you could bake like no other human, you had memorized a few recipes from back home and King loved each and every one. Even you and Hooty got along! You would listen to his stories, you would tell him about annoying people from the human realm. You even told him about your not so good parentals. He was understanding, kind. Little did you know Eda was listening.

"Hey kid, you know, once we do have an up and running portal, I'm assuming you want to go back, but do you?" Eda asked you a few hours after that. You hesitated before responding.

"I'd rather stay here, if that's okay with you of course." You asked Eda, not wanting to have to face your parents.

"You don't have to do back kid, you can stay here as long as you need." Eda said on the verge of tears, she was so happy someone wouldn't be leaving.

"(Y/n)! I want cookies!" King says, marching in to the room. He then climbs on to your shoulder.

"Okay King, to bake cookies!" You say in a funny voice, in your week of being here you have learned King likes being pampered, carried, and eating. You make him baked goods quite often.

Time skip 

Luz wanted to go on a walk, she had already told you about the golden guard. You held a deep hatred for him as he tried to hurt Luz. Luz was the precious bean of the group, to be protected at all costs. You both were walking through the forest, having a calm talk until you heard a twig snap behind you, you both whirled around. 

"Hello, humans." Someone in a gold mask says.

"You"  Luz snarls at the young male. You assumed this must be the infamous golden guard. You glared at him, luckily, you had many glyphs on you currently, as Luz has given ou tha tip during one of your Gluph classes. 

"Who's this? she seems new." The golden guard asked, with a surprising about of interest.

"Like we would tell you! You nearly killed Amity and King! You stole the titans blood. You don't deserve to know anything about us!" You screamed at him, you had been brewing hatred for him ever since Luz told you about him.

"Actually, while I'd love to keep up the small talk cutie, I have some more important things to do rather than talk to a few humans. So Byeeeeeeeee!" And with that he seemed to have teleported away.

"He just called you, "Cutie"?" Luz asked, "I SHIP IT"

"Luz! He is literally on the other side! He nearly killed you, Eda, King, and Amity. There is no chance that that ship will sail. We are literally enemies!" You yelled at her, not aggressively, just very very annoyed.

"Enemies to lovers, I still ship it!" Luz said.

Little did you know a certain guard was watching this interaction from the trees.

A/n old

Should I make this into it's own book? It's not really a one shot is it? Or should I just leave it here? It will still be here even if it's in it's own book.

A/n

This is actually it's own book now, if you want to see more chapters search for Unforseen