Sick

You had caught a cold, how it managed to follow you to the boiling isles from the human realm you have no clue, but it happened. You were in your bed with a stuffy nose, scratchy throat, and a cough. Being sick sucks, but at least you wouldn't have to do anything. Belos has been making you write reports on random human realm things before the day of unity, non-stop writing is making you feel more overworked than Alexander Hamilton(Hamilton musical people UNITE). You were laying down, hoping that your cough would go away soon feeling too crummy to get up and out of bed.

"Y/n? Get up! Breakfast is nearly over!" You heard Hunter yell from outside the door. 

"I'm sick!" You shouted as best you could but it sounded as if you drowned in cheese graters and tried to yell. Hunter opened up the door only to see you in a blanket burrito looking like death would have been a better sentence rather than having to endure this sickness. 

"Oh my titan, is this, like, a human sickness?" Hunter questioned looking rather concerned.

"Yes, it's just a really bad cold and you better stay over there. This is contagious if you get too close." You said trying to make sure he just went about business and didn't get himself in trouble by getting sick. 

"Nope, you're getting cuddles after I get you something to help. What helps with human colds anyway?" Hunter asks.

"Soup, medicine, sleep." You list off, hoping he doesn't actually cuddle with you but also hoping he does. He proceeds to run out of the room, presumably to get the things you listed. Whilst he was away you managed to fall asleep. When he came back he saw your sleeping form and smiled, you looked so adorable when you're asleep. He set the things down on your nightstand and got in your bed beside you, carefully to not wake you. He made sure you weren't too cold nor too warm, and he drifted off to sleep beside you, he would be getting an earful from you when he got up.