Cardinal love

A/n p/n stands for palismen name and thanks to the request made by  

Luz had made you come to bring this little cardinal back. Now she was asleep inside the palismen egg thingy. Great. Wonderful! Peachy! Well, at least my cardinal palismen, p/n can make some friends. 

Time skip

Oh my titan, we are airborne now, even more wonderful! Perfect.

"Don't worry guys, I got this!" Luz announces confidently. You, knowing she was going to get herself into trouble, followed her up the vine she made, p/n on your shoulder. You both peak up over the side.

"Ugh, him again." Luz groans. She gains a mischievous look on her face. That look does not mean anything good. She proceeds to sneak up to Goldie and slap him on the back.

"Wha" Goldie starts before being rocketed off the ship. You stay behind just in case he somehow gets back. 

"Now, how do you land this thing?" Luz asks the air.

"Oh you just pull that cord above your head." Goldie warmly states. Your eyes widen as he binds Luz in ropes and throws her back with his staff. This butt again. He's nearly killed my family how many times now? 3? Why dude. Why. Suddenly as you had been glaring at him, he looks over to your "hiding" spot, you were just hanging in the side of the ship so you weren't very hidden. 

"Another human? Where do these keep coming from?" Goldie harshly asks no one in particular. He walks over to you and ties you up like Luz. Then he takes notice of your cardinal palismen. 

"I'll be taking this thank you." Goldie states in a sing song voice. When he walks up to you you kick him in the leg causing him to fall on you. Even better if a day! The golden guard fell on top of you. Wonderful. You proceed to kick him off of you. Luz then launched his staff off the ship. He then gives Luz and you a lecture about respecting your superiors or whatever. Then a massive hand dragon decides the ship shouldn't be in the air and slices the top of it. 

"What is that?" Luz screams.

"I wish I knew." You shout back. This is it. You're going to die. As you hit the ground you hear a chirp and the everything went black.

Time skip

You hear a loud slap. You open your eyes to find the golden guard, unmasked, and your best friend looking rather shaken and angry. She goes on about something is trying to kill him but you were staring at a massive hand dragon. The same one which destroyed the ship. You soon realized that thing was trying to kill Goldie.

"You have something under your armor right?" You ask.

"Yeah, why?" Goldie asks skeptically.

"Because of this." You take off his armor quickly, his face reddens for whatever reason. You all sprint out of there hoping the beast hadn't seen you three. He stomps off, you and Luz follow, the cardinals on both your shoulder's getting along wonderfully. They even did an adorable bird kiss. 

"Luz, the two cardinals are in love!" You quietly tell her. Her eyes light up.

"I read about what happens if palismen love each other. It means they their owner's are destined to be together!" Luz exclaims. This one didn't have a owner. Were you designed to find no one?

Time skip to eclipse lake

The golden guard just fell right into your path. Hang on, that's the cardinal palismen from a few nights ago! The other cardinal proceeds to go up to yours and perch on your shoulder next to your palismen. They do another adorable bird kiss. 

"Is that your palismen?" The shockingly young guard asks.

"Yes, why does it concern you?" You ask with attitude.

"The other cardinal is my palismen..." He states quietly.

There was a pause for a few seconds. The guard tried, and failed to run. 

Eda pulled you aside, "Kid, you know what this means, right?"

"Erm, yeah." You hesitantly say. Worried how she might react.

"While I'm fine with you dating him, don't do anything stupid okay? Leave the stupid for him." Eda states seriously.

You giggle, "Okay Eda!" You both go back with Amity and King. 

"Y/n! How is he your soulmate?" Amity yells at you.

"Yeah! He called me a bird!" King agrees,

"You're on the other side. This makes no sense." Goldie asks defeated.

"Love isn't supposed to make sense anyway." Eda says with sass.

"So, when are you two getting married?" Eda teases.

"Edaaaaa!" You yell at her. This will be an... adventure to say the least.