𝐓𝐡𝐞 Calm before the storm

__________________

Buzz~
Buzz~
Buzz~

Buzz~

Her eyebrows knit as she tosses and turns on her pillow. The annoying buzzing creeping her from her wonderful slumber.

'If I ignore it It'll go away'

She protest in her head, hoping whoever was blowing her phone up would give up soon. But Hana realized getting her way was never a thing anymore.

Buzz~

Buzz~

Buzz~

"UGH!!" She slams her hands on her bed using them to push her weight up . The messy locks of now over growing dirty blonde hair fluttering over her face. She sits up on the side of her bed and gets a death grip on the noisy phone that sat on her night stand.

With a quick flip open and a accept button she presses the phone to her ear.

"Yes oh so great human that I shall not murder right now, whatever comes out your mouth better be worth it"

Her morning voice being very much audible as she awaited whoever it was on the phone, shooing the hair out her face in the process.

"Do you want breakfast ?"

The deep voice from the other line being very much akihiko. She rolls her eyes in pretend like she didn't like what she just heard.

"You woke me up for that ? Should I slap you now or later?"

His evil chuckle which she hated so much echos In her ear.
"Hana don't get ahead of yourself, I could demolish you. And stop acting like your fat ass isn't hungry"

She has to hold In the laugh, as she herself knew food wins her over in any scenario. And her fat ass was in deed hungry.

She stretches and yawns looking at her semi dirty room and Aki sleeping on his bed by the balcony. And then towards her very empty kitchen which she could not fill with grocery's at the moment, and knew there was nothing to scrap up.

In defeat she turns her attention back to him.
"What's the catch ?"

"Ah~ you know me so well~"
He laughs. Hana could hear a small shuffle and a door close before he says anything else.
"I need you to come over, Mafuyu is here and him and ugetsu seem to be having there own little music moment"