𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢┆      ┆ ✽ ┆       ┆ ✽ ┆ ✿                                                                   ┆✽ ┆ ✿                                          ┆ ✿   ✿

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢
┆      ┆ ✽ ┆  
    ┆ ✽ ┆ ✿                                                                   ┆✽ ┆ ✿                                     
    ┆ ✿
   ✿

"To the live show! And Mafuyu's recovery!"

  "Cheers!"

The glasses clanged together. Spilling small amounts of bear on the wooden table. Hana reels her cup back, and takes a big gulp up the crispy cold beer. Exchanging an exasperated 'ah' as the fresh liquid went down all their throats.

Taking a small amount of rice into her mouth shortly after.

"By the way, Do you people know what this is?"

The three teens and one older male bring their attention to Haruki who seemed to be holding up a USB. With a proud grin on his face.

Hana tilts her head.
"What's on it?"

"Well this Hana. Is the video from yesterday's show"

Silence takes over for a brief moment. Before everyone basically cheers with joy, at having some piece of evidence that a master piece like that really did happen.

"I've already transferred it to the laptop!"
Haruki cheers, pulling out the laptop from his bag. And placing it over the grill. So they all could see. His hand reaches over and pressed play.

The vocals and Instruments, glazing out the speakers. Hana feels her heart skip at the sight of herself. She couldn't even recognize that was her for a moment. Uenoyama and Mafuyu having almost the same reactions she did.

"W-we're awesome!"
Hana mumbles

"Hell yeah we are!!"
Uenoyama shouts

"I still can't believe it!!"
Mafuyu cheers

Haruki nods, taking the praises they were giving. He takes the tongs, grabbing some of the done meat from the grill.
"Not only that, but the guy who shot it is a bud from another live house and he apparently stopped by. He said we should try doing another live show"

"Woah!!"

They gasp at the the new big offer. Someone was actually impressed with them, enough to ask them to play again.

"But like where?"
Uenoyama questions, trying to figure out if this 'guy' was a as big of a bud, Haruki put him out to be.