YOUR JUST SO DAM THICCCC

A/n

         Hey butter cups how y'all doing. So I'm working on the new chapter. Right?. And everything is all well.

And I'm also doing some side line works. Like drafts of certain stories I would possibly do later. Demon slayer, Noragami, and believe it or not My hero academia. So after getting fed up with my work, I decide to read other bnha stories, because, why not?. We love supporting other writers.

And in one of the many chaotic comments sections 😂 that we love don't worry. Someone mentions Yagami Yato. And they all start like fangirling about the person. And basically talking so much good on her name. (They mentioned she was a female, I'm not guessing genders here 😭)

And I'm just like. If 2+2 is 4. And 5+5 is 10. What the hell is this?

Lmao no but i looked her up. Found her YouTube channel. And..........

WHEN I TELL YOU IVE LITERALLY BEEEN BINGE WATCHING HER VIDEOS. I FREAKING MEAN CIT ENDJDJDHSNSJSJSJSJSJS

Like how does she do it? It's just wow. Her fans are like everything. And so supportive.

I definitely recommend her on those late night stay ups. So I'm giving y'all the hook up, take it with a pinch of salt my lovely's, cause you probably won't be sleeping tonight. 😂😂😂Enjoy while I struggle once more on this chapter.

❤️💕❤️💕❤️