𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑉𝐼𝑂𝐿𝐼𝑁 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅𝑇

Summer~

Summer~

Summer break arrived pretty fast. The streets were taken over by heat waves and crowds of people. Some of the kids from school had supplementary lessons if they didn't score too high, one of those kids happened to be Uenoyama. But scoring higher then a 70 would free you from such bother. Which is exactly what Hana and Mafuyu did.

Hana hands over the money for the fruity drink. Humming a quick thank you before exiting the store. The heat rolled over her skin as she came in contact with it. Mentally crying to herself.

She sips the drink as she walks towards the destination she was supposed to wait at. Lately she's been kind of avoiding the pair. Whenever they planned something, she'd say she was caught up or busy. Suggesting they ( Mafuyu and uenoyama) should go together instead.

Yes she would get a lot of side looks, and she slowly started to think they were catching on. Well Uenoyama of course, Mafuyu was more blind to the whole thing. He was too soft, in a good way of course. But he didn't notice the action of her slowly moving away. Just hoping they'd get a day to hang eventually. So he could see the face he adored.

But seeming how she blocked all their plans, that left her in the house most the time. Or hanging with Hiiragi whenever he just wanted to go somewhere. Kaji noticed this and invited her to a concert. He didn't spare much detail, just asked if she wanted to go. When she heard their was air conditioning in the place, she agreed immediately.

She turned the corner, eyes on her phone. Scrolling through usual social media post. Bumping right into someone's broad shoulder.

"Ouch!"
She hisses. Rubbing the spot on her forehead that was just attacked. She looks up to apologize, but the ginger hair caught her off guard. Catching the words In her throat.

"Hana San?"
A confused Mafuyu asks. He pulls out one of the headphones that was in his ears. His casual fit coming into her view finder.

Hana panics in here head.
'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!'

'WHAT KIND OF FAITH IS THIS!'

'WHAT DO I SAY!'

'This is where I'm supposed to wait. Don't tell me-'

"Kaji San invited you too? But I thought you were busy?" He ushers, his eyebrows forming into a knot.

It was so bad at how terrible she was at keeping up with her lies. She almost forgot she turned down Mafuyu's invite to go somewhere today.

She giggles. Ruffling her hair that was out in the half up half down style.
"I-it was going to be a surprise duh! We haven't seen each other in a few days"

Good thing she was talking to Mafuyu here, he smiles at her.
"Really!"
He quickly engulfs her in a hug. She can't say she didn't miss being able to be this close to him. Her hands desperately wrapping around his lower half.
"I've missed you a lot, you seem to be hard to reach a lot now"