𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝟐

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Hana lets out a rough sigh as she pulls the keys from her pocket. It was a rough day, they just finished practice and consolidating Haruki and the poly relationship. Which was a long and hard fight. But it was worth it. Her hand rubs the spot on her head that he hit mighty hard.

Aki barks around her legs as she enters the room. "I know I know~". She bends down ruffling his fur, and dropping her bag off by her bed.

Mafuyu and Uenoyama decided to stop by kajis to let him know. Judging by his character Hana could already sense the males less over dramatic reaction. So she said she'd go home first. Plus she had a bunch of test to study for and a lot of things on her mind. Things she didn't notice at first.

'I love you'

Her mind wonders back to the words she ushered to the boys. Her mind was in shambles ever since that day. She can't say she didn't act on impulse. But it was nothing more then true. She wanted to talk to someone about it. Get there intake.

Hana props on her bed. Hand clutching around here phone as she stared up at the ceiling. The chirps of birds seeping through her open window.

Sadly she didn't have many people to go to. She was popular around the school. Yes. But when it came to personal things like this, she could only go to Mafuyu and Uenoyama. And they were the topic of the conversation, so that wouldn't work.

Ding

The flash of her phone gave her a slight eye sore. She leans it up to her face level, peering at the text on the screen.

Hiiragi
'Be there In 10 Baka'

She mentally groans. "Out of all times, you want to come now?". Her body barley pulls its self up from her laying position. She ties her hair in a high pony tail, and throws on some sweatpants, and a fitted black band tee.

It was a hot day but she just couldn't stray away from the sweatpants. She practically lived in them when it came to house clothes.

Her hand aimlessly flicks the ac on. Before replying to the text.

Hana
'My door locks in 6, if your not here by then, enjoy the blazing heat on my door steps'

Hana was toying around with her guitar. It's only been like 4 minutes and there was already a bang at her door. She sets it down on her bed and walks over to the door that was being repeatedly slammed with someone's fist.

"Okay! Don't break it!"

Her hands swing open the door. To find the two sweaty figures before her. Hiiragi was panting up a storm while clutching to a convenience store bag, hand still in the air as it now banged on nothing. Shizu was gasping for his life as he wiped the remainder sweat from his forehead.