blood, swar, and tears

phownis and edgeworth walked out of bathroom ahnd in hand, bonded by their newfound discoveries of each other. they realized that miscommuncation is the killer of couples and they will never miscocummuatei again.

edgewoeth knew that he could tell everyone he was contipated now. no more hiding. and he cared about francesto and lighitng as much as pheoncis, mayyyybe beacuase if they won he could marry someone he loved?? maybe he was right beside him in the bathroom??

they walked into the elevator and held hteir breaths as the eveator (a/n SORRY MY SOFT BOI) took them back up to the court room. pheonix's scoilios brace creaked again, but he was happy it was like music to his ears. edgeworth smiled as he tapped his foot to the scolios brace creaking. it sounded like one of his favorite song, Welcome To The Black Parade - Nightcore Cover By Hatsune Miku (a/n i'll link the song uwu!! it's such an epic awesome song!! i kinda feel like a fllying potato when listening to it!!!! 3-3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_fb7aJllQ4).

edgeworth looked up nervously. "your brace sounds like one of my favotire songs....d-d-do you know My Chemical Romance with lead vocalist Gerard Way, lead guitarist Ray Toro, rhythm guitarist Frank Iero, and bassist Mikey Way?

phenoix's blue orbs glistneded with happiness. he nodded his head fereventaly!!! "i think it sounds like「Nightcore」Centuries/Welcome To The Black Parade/Bring Me To Life (Switching Vocals) by Fall Out Boy, My chmistry, and evanasesescanee (a/n link at top of page its one of my faves owo -!!)"

edgewothwt chucked and grinend. he steated to mansapeldin my chem "did you know theyre gron grolnsdjng sej???" he cut off as the elevator ran out of air and he couldnt finish his manspalin

pheonix laughed. "ha ha" he chuckled amuseedingly. He

the elevator dinged and hey had reached their final destination. the courtroom. when they walked into the corutroom finally edgeowth could breathe. GASP, he breathed.s

phoenix turned to gedtheorth, his head turning. "are you ready to stand up to elon musck?"

edgeworht nodded. he moved his head in an up and down motion.

"lets

do.

this."

they said togather.

they walked into the courtpoom.

judge yoyo mama loked (a

that stands for legend of korra lolz) on proudly. he was tired of elon muskc's face. lighning mcqueen and francisio bernouli stoppd kissing and started praying.

edgeworth strolled his shouldes into the courtroom, pheonix folliwng behind like the omega male he is. before the court case even started edgworht's booming voice took over the elon musck with it's boomingness.

"I AM DONE BEING UR BLACMKAIL. I AM GOING TO STAND FOR HWAHT I BEIEVE IN."

phoenix had a tear in his eye. his cheekc reddned. he was so moved. what a strong man edgeworth was. someimes he could still hear his voice.

edgewroth spoke again. "I'M CONSTIPATED AND PROUD AND YOU CANT BLACKMAIL ME. I SUPPORT FRANCESTO AND LIGHTING TO GET MARRIED"

yoyo mama stood up and clapped. amamzing. what he wanted all along. he banged his gayvel (a/n LOLZ GET IT?) and declared "FRANCISO BERNOUVLIL IAND LIGHNING MCQUEEN SHALL GET CMARIIES. I AM HAPPY. HIS YELLOW ORBS FILLED WITH TERAS." his yellow orbs filed with tears.

elon pov:

elon musk started crying. he cried. he threw away his blakcmail. how could he raise x-ae-e12 like this if he couldnt blackmail??? grimes would totally leave him now. what could eh do??? amazon got taken over by facebook before he went to mars. there was nothing left for him now. (a/n fuk capitlaism elon sucks i hate all poserz XD)

edgeworth pov:

i knew there was one more thing i had to do. i turned to phoncies. i knelt down on one knee. i heared the qreak of the scoliosios brace and i realzed he was kneeling to??? we both pulled out our attonry badges. "WILL YOU MARRY ME??? we both said at the asame time".

"JINX"

"NO U"

"NO uU"

the martiains outside the coutroom started baning on the windows "JUST KISS ALREADY LOLZZZZ XD"

yoyo mama looked at us. "YOURE MARRiED"

and then we all clapped.

epiloyghe

~~~~ five years later ~~~

phoenix pov:

we were so happy after that case. a month later edgewoeth had our first baby, a babt named dababy. we were so excieted to raise him, and we knew he would be the lifht of our lives. and then two months later i had our second baby, a baby named dababy. they listen to BtS every day so ik theyll turn out good. i think dababy's favortie song is war of hormore. but dababy likes my imortal by evananesce more.

i walked into the kditchen where edgworth was makign a snadwich. "are u ready for ur dailry mainsplaniing of the day?" he asked, hsi godlen eyeballs shimmering.

"yes my lvoe."

he sten started to mainsplan my chem romance. he tried to mainsplain MCR to so many yeras ago, but he was uinterrupted by the elevator losing oxygen. so romantic. "The success of the band's previous albums was eclipsed by that of their 2006 , , which generally received favorable reviews from music critics and was certified triple platinum in the United States and the United Kingdom. The band's long-time drummer, Bob Bryar, left in March 2010, and they released their fourth studio album, , in November of the same year, to positive reviews. On tour, the band replaced Bryar with drummers including Michael Pedicone and , and, in 2012, added touring keyboardist . Also in 2012, and the early part of 2013, over the course of five months, the band released a series of singles they had recorded in 2009, under the collective title . Then, on March 22, 2013, one month after the release of the final single in the series, the band announced its breakup. In March 2014, a , titled , was released. On September 23, 2016, a tenth-anniversary of The Black Parade, including demos and live versions of the B-sides from the album and an early version of "", titled "The Five of Us Are Dying", was released, titled .

In 2017, the band reunited out of the public eye. On October 31, 2019, they announced a reunion show, which took place in on December 20, 2019. This was extended to a small tour consisting of appearances in Australia, New Zealand and Japan a week later. In January 2020, they announced North American and European tours, but these were later postponed to 2022 because of the ."

i loked at him with love. i was in love. "so tru bestie. i saed lovingly. and evyeone clapped.

THE END

a/n WHEEEW THAT WAS A LONG RID E IM SO HAPPY U GUSY STAYED WITH ME TILL THE END (unlike veronica that fake btch poser head) THAMK U SO MCUH NARTUMITSU FAMMM PLS VOTE AND COMMENT SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK BYEZ (for now.... XD :3)

phoenix: for now??? what are u planning to do arjun ?

me: hehehehehehehe you'll never know LOSER

edgeie: DON;T CALL MY LVOE LOSER

me: *pusll out my nerf gun* I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT

pheenie: *puts his hand in front of edgewroth and shoves him away* ITS NOT WORTH IT EDGEWORTH DONT FIGHT FOR ME

me: THAT'S WHAT I THOGTH BTCH

edgie: b-byt ui love u!!!!!

pheneie: I LOVE YOU TOO

me: EW GET A ROOM U GUSY OK BYE FOR REAL GUYZZZZ

pheonix: who ar eu talking to?