Finding out

I had been feeling really sick lately. I never really thought about it, just got on with it. Liam is currently at the studio with the boys recording for thier next album which means I'll be home alone for quite a while as there will be a tour coming up. It is all most christmas so they won't be recording over christmas or touring as this is there last recording session. I decided to switch off the telly as I had the worst head ache in the world. Then it occured to me. What if I was pregnant? I'm sure its been a while since I have had my period and I have been feeling sick. I decided to get dressed and make my way to the store.

When I get to the store there were some other things I had to pick up as well, you got the usual. Milk, bread, fruit, noodles, pasta, meat, ham the essentials that keep you going if you just want a snack. Liam can do a bigger shop later when he has some time off. I walk down the isle where you and Liam have only dreamed you would be buying things off the shelf. The baby isle, it has always been a dream of ours to have children and now its the moment or truth. Finding out whether or not this will be a regular isle for the two of you. I picked up about 6 off the shelf, 2 of each kind and they only sell 3 types as it is a small corner store. As soon as I got home I decided to take the test straight away, I am very nervous like I personally think that both me and Liam are ready for this baby. I lock the bathroom door and take the tests. The first one was a positive. So were the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I was super excited but at the same time not sure how Liam will react to it all. So all the tests came back positive which means I'm pregnant. All of a sudden Liam walks through the front door "Ashley you home?" You walk out your bedroom to the top of the landing "Hii Liii" I smile as I lean in and kiss him "Have a good day recording?" I ask him "Yes, but I'd rather be home with my gorgeous wife" he laughs which makes me smile "What did you have for dinner?" I ask as I realised I hadn't eaten alll day and as if he could read my mind "Nothing at all, fancy ordering in?" He asks me "Yeah sure I'll go get the menus" I smile and walk off into the kitchen. I'll probably tell Liam maybe tomorrow or in a few weeks depending on how I feel and what his plans are for tomorrow.