Telling your parents

I was feeling a little better today so me and Liam decided to tell my parents that they were going to become grandparents. "You ready for this love?" Liam says as he places his hand on my back "Yeah, I guess" I shrug my shoulders and ring the doorbell.

"If it isn't my two favourite people" my mum smiles to me and Liam as he opened the door. "Do come in please" she smiles as I hug her. "Liam my boy" my dad smiles at my husband "Lee, how you holding up". I swear he likes Liam more than he does his own daughter. "Ashley my little girl" he finally says as he takes me into a hug "Hii dad". "Can we talk?" Liam smiles to both of them "Shoot" my dad says "I think we best sit down" they do as I say but my mum looks very confused but I shrug it off. We sit down "Liam I can't" I whisper in his ear, he takes my hand in his and gives me an 'Everything will be okay' look, a look I fell extremely safe been given from him.

"Mum, dad you are no longer just parents" I say looking very worried at what there reactions will be. "Darling what do you mean" my mum says looking awfully worried. "You are going to be grandparents" Liam finishes my sentence off and kisses me on the cheek. "Oh honey, I'm over the moon" my mum said as I stand up and hug her. In the mean time my dad is shaking Liam's hand. My dad comes and hugs, congratulates me and my mum hugs Liam while in tears. Typical mother. I'm so glad that's out the way.