Liam finds out

I was awoken by someone lightly shaking me, it was Liam. I sat up "Have you been home long?" I ask him as I wake my self up. "About 20 minutes" He smiles, okay so it's the moment of truth. You finally tell Liam pregnant and he is finally going to become a father. "Why don't we change into something more comfortable then talk?" I suggest, he nods although Liam looks scared I may say something bad or that will hurt him. I hope it doesnt. I noticed Liam followed me up. I grab the box from my bed side cabinet and go downstairs. It's weird to think in a few month time these Pjs wont fit me anymore.

"Ashley whats going on?" He looks at me with hurt in his eyes before you could open your mouth and speak, Liam spoke again "Are you not happy Ash tell me" he says "I am more than happy in this relationship and I think you will be even more when you see my present" My smile grew wide knowing what was up coming "Why do you have me present?" He looks at me wierd "It'll be no good to you or anyone for a while" I laugh while he looks super confused. He pulls out 2 little white gloves "These will only fit a baby why- ohh my god" His face lit up and you felt like it was the best moment of your life.

"How long have you known" He asks me and we are in a very happy place right now "Since yesterday" I smile. I'm so glad he is over the moon. "This is it Ashley, we are finally becoming a family we have dreamed of ever since we got engaged 3 year ago" His smile was from ear to ear and it was adorable. "I know, I'm scared but very very excited at the same time" He takes me into a big snuggle as he makes some pop corn, and loads of other kets and we snuggle up with a blanket watching my new favourite film frozen.