Telling his parents

-Liam-
Since Ashley's parents took us having a baby so well yesterday we decided to tell my parents today. "You read Liam? Its a long drive to your parents" I hear Ashley shout from the bedroom "Yeah come on love" I shout and she closes our bedroom door and walks down stairs.

After the 3 hour drive I was desperate for the toilet. I knocked on my mums door, she opens it and I rush past her leaving my mum, dad and Ashley to talk. "Sorry about that" I smile to them as I return downstairs and sit next to Ashley. "Guys, we need to talk" I look at my parents "It must be pretty serious if you drive all the way up here" my dad says looking very serious. I watch as Ashley puts her cup on the coffee table. "Karen, Geoff congratulations you are going to become grandparents" Ashley blurts out then turns to me "Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer" she laughs "It's fine love honestly" I look at my parents who look extremely happy "For real" my dad questions us, I nod "Aww my baby is having a baby" my mum started crying while hugging me, I break apart from my mum and watch my dad and Ashley hugging. "Do Nicola and Ruth know?" My mum asked, I shake my head "No, just You's and Ashley's parents. The boys don't know yet" I laugh, "I'll call them and tell them" my dad asks and I nod.

We sat and talked for a few hours then we decided to head back, I was just about to say something to Ashley when I look over and notice she was asleep. My sleeping beauty, she looks so peaceful, all that's going to change soon.