Party (Scarlett Johansson/Florence Pugh)

Summary: Scarlett's 20- year old daughter goes to a party with the Marvel cast and a certain blonde catches her eye.

⚠️TW⚠️: I don't think there are any

Word count: 1475 words

This idea just popped into my head for some reason.

Some random info which might be important to understand:

-Black Widow has been filmed, but it's not out yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leanna, come on, we're going to be late!" My mom shouted from downstairs. "I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back before grabbing my heels and purse. The last thing I did was take a last look at myself in the mirror.

I was going to a party with my mom's coworkers, and I had chosen a white suit with a lace bralette and heels.

Leanna's outfit^

So you might be wondering, why dress up so much just for a party with my mom's coworkers? Well, my name is Leanna Johansson, I'm the 20-year old daughter of Scarlett Johansson and I'm going to a party with the Marvel cast.

I pretty much grew up on set, Chris Evans is like a father to me. My biological father left my mom when I was 10, we don't speak of him, he's a total dick. Anyway, my point is that I know most of them, except for the newer additions to the Marvel cast, for example the cast of Black Widow.

I haven't been in the states for a long time, I've been studying architecture in London for the past few years, and I just finished this semesters exams, so I decided to come and see my family.

"Leanna, I swear to god-" my mom shouted. "Coming!" I rushed down the flight of stairs, or as much as you can in 6-inch heels, and I found my mom waiting for me by the front door in a gorgeous white dress. We didn't mean to match but I guess we did.