Comic Con part 2. (Elizabeth Olsen)

Word count: 1026 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice then managed to get into a conversation with Scarlett, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lizzie getting a little uncomfortable with the group of girls before us. They were being really intense, and I could see that she was on the verge of a panic attack, but still, she managed to keep a smile on her face for her fans, I really admired that.

When they left, I approached her. Alice was too busy with Scarlett to notice I was gone. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked softly, not wanting to scare her or to push her boundaries. "Yeah, sorry I'm just-", she said with a shaky voice, but I cut her off.

"Ma'am, you're clearly not fine, do you want to go somewhere quieter for a while, I don't have to come, but I can get one of your co-stars", I smiled softly at her, her hands were now shaking.

"Umm, yeah, that would be nice", she gave in, looking down at her hands. "Do you want me to get someone?" I asked and she shook her head. "I don't want to disturb anyone", she said.

"Is it okay if I come, I can help you", I offered and she slowly nodded. I then helped her stand up and I gently guided her backstage. I let her sit down against a wall when we got somewhere quiet, and she started sobbing into me.

"It's okay, just let it all out, I'm here", I comforted her while she was crying and shaking in my embrace. "T-They were just so i-intrusive, I-" she sobbed.

"You don't have to talk", I told her as talking about what made someone panic usually didn't help. "Try and take a deep breath okay'? Can you do that for me?" I asked, and even though it took a few tries, she eventually managed to take a somewhat deep breath.

"Can you name 5 things that you can see?" I then asked her. "T-The carpet, y-you, t-the chair over there, the m-microphone and the curtain", she sobbed, at least she wasn't shaking anymore.

"What about 4 things you can touch", I continued distracting her. "Umm, y-your hair, my dress, the f-floor and the curtain" she sniffled.

"You're doing so well, 3 things that you can hear?" I said and she closed her eyes, listening. "Your voice, the people outside and the music playing", she said.

"Great job, two things that you can smell", I smiled at her. "Your perfume and and the air freshener."

"Alright, last one, one thing you can taste", I said. "Mint chewing gum", she said. She had stopped shaking and her sobbing had subsided. Her breath was also normal, her eyes were just bloodshot from crying.

"Are you doing alright now?" I asked her, slowly letting go of her as I again, didn't want to overstep. "Yeah thank you for helping me, you really didn't have to", she smiled weakly while wiping her tears.

"I know I didn't but I wanted to, my best friend has social anxiety and panic attacks, I know how bad they can be, they're not fun", I explained and she nodded. "Alright, I'll leave you to it if you're fine, I don't want to overstep", I said, and after rummaging in my purse I found a pack of tissues and mascara.

"Keep these, and thanks for letting me help you", I said. "And also, this will stay between us if that's your wish", I smiled before walking back out.

Alice was still talking to Scarlett when I came back, she was currently telling Scarlett how much she had inspired her. I joined in on the conversation, and Lizzie eventually came back from backstage.

I shot her a questioning look as to ask her if she was fine and she smiled and nodded. I focused back on Scarlett and Alice but I could still feel Lizzie's gaze on me. Alice went to Lizzie to fangirl and get her t-shirt signed but Scarlett asked me to stay for a moment.

"Umm, I'm sorry, but it seemed like you were backstage a moment ago, can I ask why?" She asked me with her eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah of course! Elizabeth had a panic attack and I helped her, some fans were being intrusive and disrespectful", I explained.

"Omg I'm so sorry, I assumed you were like a crazy fan who snuck backstage or something, but thank you so much for helping her", Scarlett apologized. "No worries, I was glad to help", I smiled and walked over to Alice who was hardcore freaking out.

"Alright Al, try and dial down the enthusiasm here", I laughed. "Right sorry", Alice quickly apologized. Alice and Lizzie had a nice conversation, me constantly having to remind Alice to keep her cool and not make Lizzie uncomfortable.

I noticed that Lizzie kept stealing glances at me, and so did Scarlett, but I didn't think much of it. I then took a picture of Lizzie and Alice together, per Alice's request, and we then got ready to leave.

Before we could do that however, Lizzie handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it, along with a note which read "call me if you want ;)", and I looked up at her questioningly. She just gave me her signature smile and nose scrunch, and Alice dragged me away before I could say anything.

-Two years later-

"And that's how we met!" I finished, smiling at Ellen who sat in her signature white chair while the audience were applauding like crazy. Lizzie smiled at me when Ellen answered. "Wow, that's quite the story, and now you're starring in a movie together and you're also in a relationship?" She asked and we nodded.

"Yup, I got cast by Marvel and we actually had our 6 month anniversary a couple of days ago, so I guess I have to thank my best friend Alice for dragging me to that comic con", I grinned, and Lizzie looked up at me with admiration and with a huge smile plastered on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's one story done, good job to me!

If you have any requests or ideas, don't hesitate to leave them here, I'm working on the requests i've already recieved

Remember to take care of yourselves, eat or drink a little something, take a break if you feel like you need it <3

Love you all xx