Dispatch: Idol Couple broken up

As the rest of the boys woke up, taking their places in their chairs, Jay stayed in her spot. The girl didn't understand what Chan had said. They're going to make Samuel realize his mistake? Then he kissed her? Jay was so confused, not even realizing she had spaced out until she was interrupted by a pair of hands waving in her face. She turned, seeing BK beside her.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried for the girl. She quickly sent him a smile, turning to the rest of the boys. In front of her was Chan, a slight blush on his face, next to the boy was Jun, eating away at the breakfast she had made for them. Donghun took his place next to Jun, arguing with Wow. What were they arguing about? The girl did not know, laughs tuning out their voices. Jay joined in, not really understanding what was going on, but loving how happy her boys seemed.

They were all interrupted as their phones began to blow up. Looking at each questioningly, they all pulled out their cellphones. We haven't posted updates or any teaser photos, so what's going on?

"Oh my God" Jun said, looking towards Jay, who met him with wide eyes. Dispatch had made an update about Sameul and the girl breaking up, causing lots of mixed reactions from neitzens. Everyone except Chan and Jun, looked at the girl confused.

"You and Sammy broke up??!!" Donghun said. The older man was truly bamboozled, the younger couple seemed so happy. Looking towards Chan and Jun, BK noticed how they were not sharing the same reaction as everyone else. "Why did I get left out of the loop" BK pouted. "I thought I was the favorite" He added.

Jun cleared his throat, sending the male a look. Not the time, BK. Jay began to panic. Dispatch was the last person that needed any information on the girl, the company known for twisting things and making them a bigger deal.
Wow looked towards the girl, seeing her get riled up. "It's okay, maybe all they said was what we know" He told her, sending her a slight smile.

"Uh...I don't think so" Donghun said, as he was scrolling down the article. "This says that one of the pair was cheating....and it's hinting towards our Jay" He added, his eyebrows furrowing. Cheating??!! When did she?? Chan and the girl kissed, yes, but her and Samuel were broken up by then...that's not cheating, right?

"Where are they even getting this stuff?" Jun asked, pulling at his hair. Being the leader, Jun was worried, not only for the girl, but the whole group. He knows how harsh neitzens can be, without even knowing the full story.

"Someone close to Samuel apparently" Donghun answered. Everyone was silent. No one knew what to say or do in this situation.
"We need to ask our manager-nim and company for help" Chan stated, finally deciding to speak up. Jay looked towards him, the blush and smile that was once on his face, no longer appearing, instead his face read anger and fear.

Just as Jay was about to add something, Jun's phone had started ringing. "Here's our help"

~~~
A/N
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates from this story. At first, I really hated how this story was turning out but reading everyone's comments and seeing how everyone is loving it, I decided to continue writing. Would you guys also like me to do a chapter of the article Dispatch had wrote?

What do you thinks gonna happen to Jay and the rest of A.C.E? Who is this friend of Samuel's?